- Didier Drogba eats Mark Schwarzer’s Aussie Vegemite on Chelsea TV [Video]
- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
Manchester United board ‘have doubts’ over David Moyes after defeat at Everton [Sun Sport]
Speculation around David Moyes’ future has been more or less a constant ever since the watershed home defeat to West Brom (circa).
But until now, Fleet Street have kept to just that – speculation, and criticism, of course.
Tomorrow’s Sun, though, now claim that the Manchester United have expressed doubt over whether he is the right man to be allocated a 200 million pound war-chest, following the defeat to Everton.
Why it would take this defeat to Everton for those doubts to emerge, when Moyes’ side were nowhere near as bad as in previous defeats, is another thing.
- Updated: April 20, 2014