- “He is a player of United!” LVG rules out loan move for Adnan Januzaj
- Man United & Arsenal have a great win % on Boxing Day, Aston Villa less so
- The top 10 funniest moments of the Bundesliga so far! [Video]
- Tottenham are in advanced talks with PSG midfielder Adrien Rabiot [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea consider a singing section in the Shed End to improve the home atmosphere [Daily Mail]
Manchester United board ‘have doubts’ over David Moyes after defeat at Everton [Sun Sport]
Speculation around David Moyes’ future has been more or less a constant ever since the watershed home defeat to West Brom (circa).
But until now, Fleet Street have kept to just that – speculation, and criticism, of course.
Tomorrow’s Sun, though, now claim that the Manchester United have expressed doubt over whether he is the right man to be allocated a 200 million pound war-chest, following the defeat to Everton.
Why it would take this defeat to Everton for those doubts to emerge, when Moyes’ side were nowhere near as bad as in previous defeats, is another thing.
- Updated: April 20, 2014