Manchester United & Barcelona considering €20m bids for Ajax’s Daley Blind [Mundo Deportivo]
- July 19, 2014
After his brilliant World Cup at wing-back/defensive midfield for Holland, Daley Blind is hot property.
The Ajax youth product and son of 1995 Champions League winner Danny Blind is on the radar of Barcelona and Manchester United, according to El Mundo Deportivo.
With Barcelona’s first choice wing back Mathieu having problems getting out of his contract at Valencia, Barcelona have identified Blind as their Plan B, who they reason would also be better value for money.
Mundo Deportivo claim Ajax would want around 22 million Euros for Blind, just 2 more than Valencia want for Mathieu, with Blind 7 years younger than Mathieu.
Manchester United are also believed to be weighing up a bid; with Van Gaal having managed him for the Netherlands and worked with Blind Senior on the coaching staff, there’s a strong connection.
- See how Man United target Jasper Cillessen was beaten by a worldy in Ajax’s lates...
- Ajax sign Arsenal forward Yaya Sanogo on a season-long loan [Video]
- Arsenal’s Yaya Sanogo says he hopes to emulate Ibrahimovic & Kanu during Aja...
- Arsenal legend Dennis Bergkamp mocked Ajax’s Arek Milik for slipping at training ...
- Yaya Sanogo’s loan move to Ajax from Arsenal will be confirmed by the end of week...
- Arsenal striker Yaya Sanogo agrees to Ajax loan move [Telegraaf]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi