Manchester United & Barcelona considering €20m bids for Ajax’s Daley Blind [Mundo Deportivo]
After his brilliant World Cup at wing-back/defensive midfield for Holland, Daley Blind is hot property.
The Ajax youth product and son of 1995 Champions League winner Danny Blind is on the radar of Barcelona and Manchester United, according to El Mundo Deportivo.
With Barcelona’s first choice wing back Mathieu having problems getting out of his contract at Valencia, Barcelona have identified Blind as their Plan B, who they reason would also be better value for money.
Mundo Deportivo claim Ajax would want around 22 million Euros for Blind, just 2 more than Valencia want for Mathieu, with Blind 7 years younger than Mathieu.
Manchester United are also believed to be weighing up a bid; with Van Gaal having managed him for the Netherlands and worked with Blind Senior on the coaching staff, there’s a strong connection.
Watch Live Stream
- Ajax starlet Viktor Fischer agrees 4-year deal at Middlesbrough [De Telegraaf]May 25th, 2016
- Frank De Boer leaves Ajax. So he’s going to Everton, right?May 12th, 2016
- How fans across Holland’s Eredivisie celebrated De Graafschap’s goal v Ajax (Video)May 9th, 2016
- PSV win the Dutch title ahead of Ajax (Official Videos)May 8th, 2016
- Barcelona legend Xavi believes that Atletico Madrid will beat Real Madrid (Video)May 28th, 2016
- Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin offers revealing comments when asked about Barcelona interest [Cope]May 27th, 2016
- Arsenal star Mesut Ozil is ‘seriously considering’ offers from Bayern & Barcelon...May 27th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo rings the MSN for advice ahead of Champions League final (Video)May 27th, 2016
- David Beckham congratulates Zinedine Zidane on Real Madrid UCL win [Instagram]May 28th, 2016
- Chelsea star Eden Hazard can’t wait to play Mourinho’s Man United [SSN]May 28th, 2016
- Arsenal or Man United? Gabon coach confirms Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang exitMay 28th, 2016
- Mino Raiola hints Zlatan Ibrahimovic may not go to Manchester United [Expressen]May 28th, 2016