Manchester United back in for Barcelona’s Cesc Fabregas, upping offer to £40m [Telegraph]
- August 14, 2013
The Telegraph on Thursday claim Manchester United have lodged a third bid for Barcelona’s Cesc Fabregas, believed to be around £40m.
This comes as quite a shock, as United had seemed to have given up on the Catalan midfielder after having two bids rejected.
David Moyes must feel there is a decent chance of bringing Fabregas to United, as surely he wouldn’t put his new side through the embarrassment of being rejected thrice.
Cesc Fabregas only joined Barcelona two summers ago, leaving the Arsenal captain’s armband behind in a £25m deal.
An offer as big as £40m, for a player only on the fringes of the first team, could be difficult to turn down.
- Anthony Martial’s move to Man United to be 5th biggest transfer fee of all time [...
- Done Deal: West Ham re-sign Barcelona’s Alex Song on a season long loan [Tweet]
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez jokingly tried to bite Leo Messi backstage at UCL draw (V...
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes’ move to Besiktas collapses [Di Marzio]
- David De Gea set to join Real Madrid in a cut price deal, Man United eye Gerard Pique [...
- Barcelona 1 – Malaga 0: Thomas Vermaelen scores the winner (Highlights)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...