Manchester United back in for Barcelona’s Cesc Fabregas, upping offer to £40m [Telegraph]
- August 14, 2013
The Telegraph on Thursday claim Manchester United have lodged a third bid for Barcelona’s Cesc Fabregas, believed to be around £40m.
This comes as quite a shock, as United had seemed to have given up on the Catalan midfielder after having two bids rejected.
David Moyes must feel there is a decent chance of bringing Fabregas to United, as surely he wouldn’t put his new side through the embarrassment of being rejected thrice.
Cesc Fabregas only joined Barcelona two summers ago, leaving the Arsenal captain’s armband behind in a £25m deal.
An offer as big as £40m, for a player only on the fringes of the first team, could be difficult to turn down.
- Peter Odemwingie says Steve Sidwell is learning Spanish for Stoke’s Barcelona lad...
- Luis Suarez made a top draw penalty save at Barcelona training in Washington (Instagram...
- Chelsea v Barcelona: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Thomas Vermaelen says injuries are behind him after ‘disappointing year’ (V...
- Neymar asks for his Dad to be left alone amid Barcelona transfer investigation (Video)
- Fail: US newspaper write up hilariously error-strewn report of Man United 3 – Bar...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi