- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Manchester United are trying to out-muscle Arsenal for £37m target Julian Draxler [Star]
- Updated: March 17, 2014
The Star, a tabloid which has a horrendous track-record in getting transfer stories correct, claim on Monday that Manchester United are trying to out-muscle Arsenal for £37m target Julian Draxler.
Paul Hetherington is the hack responsible for spinning the story, which noticeably had no quotes and is remarkably thin on detail.
Stopping short of saying that Manchester United sent scouts to Germany this weekend to look at the 20-year-old, the Star report:
Manchester United are ready to battle Arsenal for German wonder-boy Julian Draxler.
United made another check on Arsenal’s £37million target in Schalke’s 2-1 win in Augsburg on Friday night.
United boss David Moyes has identified Germany as the place to recruit midfield talent. In addition to Draxler, United are in pole position to sign Borussia Dortmund’s Ilkay Gundogan.
Rumours have been rife in recent weeks that Bayern Munich put pressure on Schalke to hold on to Draxler until the summer when the German champions will make their move for the 20-year-old.
Schalke do not expect to hold on to Draxler at the end of the season but will be looking for a mammoth fee as the German international is contracted to the Bundesliga side until June 30, 2018.