- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Manchester United are scouting Roma’s £17m midfielder Kevin Strootman [Sunday Star]
- Updated: December 8, 2013
According to the Sunday Star, Manchester United coach Phil Neville is scouting Roma’s Dutch midfielder Kevin Strootman.
Throughout the summer Manchester United were reported to be hot on the trail of the Holland international, however Strootman eventually joined the Giallorossi and the 23-year-old has since started life in Serie A superbly.
In 13 games for Roma, Strootman has scored three goals, bagged five assists and clocked 25 shots on target.
By comparison, £27m signing Marouane Fellaini has played 11 games and has failed to score or claim an assist all year. Fellaini has however picked up three yellow cards and a one red.
According to the Star’s Paul Hetherington:
Manchester United have a new midfield target – Dutch ace Kevin Strootman.
The tough-tackling holding midfielder was one of the players watched by United coach Phil Neville in the recent Holland-Colombia match. But his former boss at PSV – Dick Advocaat – went on record in Holland recently to claim that Strootman would become a United player.
The champions are still in the market for at least one more midfielder. Moyes’ original target Cesc Fabregas could not be prised away from Barcelona.
And any further recruits to United’s engine room would place a question mark against the future of England’s Tom Cleverley.