- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Manchester United agree to loan Angelo Henríquez to Zaragoza this season [AS]
- Updated: August 27, 2013
Spanish news agency AS are reporting on Tuesday afternoon that Manchester United have agreed to loan Angelo Henríquez to Real Zaragoza for the 2013-14 season.
Back in August 2012, Manchester United signed the then 18-year-old striker Angelo Henriquez from Universidad de Chile for £4m.
Henriquez has since yet to make his debut for the Manchester United senior squad despite impressing in the reserves, while the now 19-year-old attacker scored one Premier League goal on loan at Wigan last season.
After continuing his goalscoring exploits for Chile at the U20 World Cup in Turkey in the summer, United have now agreed to loan the centre-forward to Real Zaragoza.
Zaragoza are currently in the second division in Spain having been relegated from La Liga last season.
According to AS, Zaragoza have agreed to foot 10% of Henríquez’s wages, which is said to work out at 100,000 euros.
Moreover, the loan deal fails to include an option for the Spaniards to buy the Man United at the end of his stay in Spain, while the attacker should receive his debut against Barcelona B this weekend.
Footage of Angelo Henríquez from this summer’s U20 World Cup can be seen below.