Manchester United about to close Arturo Vidal’s €40m transfer, with Patrice Evra going to Juventus [MARCA]
Arturo Vidal’s move to Manchester United is very close to completion.
Indeed, MARCA entitle their breaking article ‘Vidal is packing his bags’, explaining that the Chilean’s 40m Euro transfer from Juventus to Manchester United is on the point of being finished.
It’s unclear whether this is integral to the deal, or a sweetener, but Marca claim that Patrice Evra will be headed in the other direction, to Juventus.
The French full-back is unlikely to be as much as named a ‘makeweight’ after his years of service to Manchester United, though it does appear that the two moves are one and the same.
Vidal’s angent Fernando Felicevich was in the UK this weekend to seal the deal, rejecting several other offers in the process, according to MARCA.
Watch Live Stream
- Bayern Munich stars Arturo Vidal & Xabi Alonso Vs 40 kids (Video)August 24, 2016
- Arturo Vidal scores Behind-the-Goal trick shot at Chile training pre-Argentina (Video)June 25, 2016
- Mixed reports surface over Arturo Vidal leaving Bayern to join ChelseaApril 27, 2016
- Arturo Vidal calls for Alexis Sanchez to quit Arsenal to join BayernApril 19, 2016
- Man United legend Patrice Evra dresses up as a panda to fight racism in awesome Instagram videoOctober 27, 2016
- Juventus aren’t interested in Henrikh Mkhitaryan at this moment [Fabrizio Romano]October 27, 2016
- Mino Raiola’s exact payday from Paul Pogba’s move to Man United is revealed to Juve’s shareholdersOctober 25, 2016
- Gianluigi Donnarumma made a world-class save to secure AC Milan’s win v Juventus (Video)October 22, 2016
- Everton boss Ronald Koeman offers Wayne Rooney an exit from Man United (Video)October 28, 2016
- Sir Alex Ferguson reveals the biggest regret of his Manchester United careerOctober 28, 2016
- Liverpool’s Jurgen Klopp discusses his admiration for Man United legend Sir Alex Ferguson (Video)October 28, 2016
- The FA Cup tweet Man United over intentional oversight in 2016/17 club photoOctober 28, 2016