Manchester City’s Sergio Aguero to miss six weeks with a calf injury [Mail & Star]
Sergio Aguero has been the standout player in a hot and cold Manchester City side vying for the title.
Manager Manuel Pellegrini will be cursing his luck after it was reported his star striker would be out for six weeks with a calf injury.
Aguero came off injured in City’s 6-3 demolition of Arsenal and may not feature until February 2014, according to both the Star and the Mail.
With 20 goals to his name already this season, Aguero was forced to leave the stadium on crutches.
Pellegrini has other options though, with the in form Negredo a constant goal threat, Edin Dzeko and the return to fitness of Stevan Jovetic.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal & Man City stars included in the top defenders in world football [France Football]October 28, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s performance improves after a change of football boots v Man CityOctober 27, 2016
- Shaun Goater backs Man City to bounce back from recent troubles [Tweet]October 27, 2016
- Why Jose Mourinho & Pep Guardiola seemed so happy pre Man United v Man CityOctober 27, 2016
- The moment Michael Carrick outpaced Sergio Aguero (Video)October 27, 2016
- Kompany & Sergio Aguero start: Manchester City v Southampton [Team Sheets]October 23, 2016
- The Mirror completely twist Pep Guardiola’s words about Sergio Aguero (Backpage & Video)October 21, 2016
- Pep Guardiola’s decision to drop Sergio Aguero at Barça wasn’t purely tactical [Graham Hunter]October 21, 2016