- Arsenal fans sing “Lukas Podolski we want you to stay” at Upton Park [Video]
- Luis Suarez interviewed about life at Barcelona & discusses Neymar and Leo Messi [Video]
- Manchester United’s Louis van Gaal still believes United can win title [Video]
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas has a history of leading the PL assists chart at the halfway stage [Graphic]
- Ashley Barnes (Burnley) thumping equaliser v Man City from behind the goal [Video]
Manchester City’s Sergio Aguero to miss six weeks with a calf injury [Mail & Star]
Sergio Aguero has been the standout player in a hot and cold Manchester City side vying for the title.
Manager Manuel Pellegrini will be cursing his luck after it was reported his star striker would be out for six weeks with a calf injury.
Aguero came off injured in City’s 6-3 demolition of Arsenal and may not feature until February 2014, according to both the Star and the Mail.
With 20 goals to his name already this season, Aguero was forced to leave the stadium on crutches.
Pellegrini has other options though, with the in form Negredo a constant goal threat, Edin Dzeko and the return to fitness of Stevan Jovetic.
- Updated: December 15, 2013