Manchester City’s Sergio Aguero to miss six weeks with a calf injury [Mail & Star]
Sergio Aguero has been the standout player in a hot and cold Manchester City side vying for the title.
Manager Manuel Pellegrini will be cursing his luck after it was reported his star striker would be out for six weeks with a calf injury.
Aguero came off injured in City’s 6-3 demolition of Arsenal and may not feature until February 2014, according to both the Star and the Mail.
With 20 goals to his name already this season, Aguero was forced to leave the stadium on crutches.
Pellegrini has other options though, with the in form Negredo a constant goal threat, Edin Dzeko and the return to fitness of Stevan Jovetic.
Watch Live Stream
- ‘One of the best in the world’: Pep Guardiola has glowing praise for Spurs boss Pochettino (Video)September 30, 2016
- The Manchester giants are going to ‘go to war’ to sign Real Madrid’s Toni Kroos [MD]September 30, 2016
- Man United & Man City are at ‘war’ over a German World Cup winner [El Chiringuito]September 29, 2016
- Brendan Rodgers says Celtic were ‘top class’ against Man City (Video)September 28, 2016
- Sergio Aguero scores for FPL users, Zlatan Ibrahimovic doesn’t [Tweets]September 24, 2016
- Man City’s Sergio Aguero boosts his stats with hat-trick v MonchengladbachSeptember 14, 2016
- Nice Try: Jose Mourinho says Man City will be more difficult without Sergio ‘Kun’ Aguero (Video)September 9, 2016
- FPL GW 4: Captain Zlatan & why Aguero hasn’t forced us into a wildcard… yetSeptember 9, 2016