Manchester City’s Sergio Aguero to miss six weeks with a calf injury [Mail & Star]
- December 15, 2013
Sergio Aguero has been the standout player in a hot and cold Manchester City side vying for the title.
Manager Manuel Pellegrini will be cursing his luck after it was reported his star striker would be out for six weeks with a calf injury.
Aguero came off injured in City’s 6-3 demolition of Arsenal and may not feature until February 2014, according to both the Star and the Mail.
With 20 goals to his name already this season, Aguero was forced to leave the stadium on crutches.
Pellegrini has other options though, with the in form Negredo a constant goal threat, Edin Dzeko and the return to fitness of Stevan Jovetic.
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- Gary Neville purrs over Manchester City’s strength in depth after De Bruyne signi...
- Kevin De Bruyne gives first interview since signing for Manchester City (Video)
- Manchester City officially sign Kevin De Bruyne from Wolfsburg [Vine & Best Tweets]
- Man City’s Vincent Kompany tries to defend a goal against 100 kids at the same ti...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...