- Different class! John Terry hails Diego Costa on Instagram
- 45-year-old Arsenal fan left the Man United game in tears after abuse from other Gooners [Audio]
- Are you drunk?! An Arsenal fan argues the Gunners beat Man United after the loss [Full Time Devils]
- Borussia Dortmund’s Jurgen Klopp talks to BT Sport, says he’s open to Premie League move [Video]
- Queretaro’s Ronaldinho gets an assist with a sweet ball over the top v Jaguares [Video]
Manchester City’s Sergio Aguero to miss six weeks with a calf injury [Mail & Star]
Sergio Aguero has been the standout player in a hot and cold Manchester City side vying for the title.
Manager Manuel Pellegrini will be cursing his luck after it was reported his star striker would be out for six weeks with a calf injury.
Aguero came off injured in City’s 6-3 demolition of Arsenal and may not feature until February 2014, according to both the Star and the Mail.
With 20 goals to his name already this season, Aguero was forced to leave the stadium on crutches.
Pellegrini has other options though, with the in form Negredo a constant goal threat, Edin Dzeko and the return to fitness of Stevan Jovetic.
- Updated: December 15, 2013