Manchester City’s Samir Nasri on exclusion from France World Cup squad: ‘That’s life, it’s good for my club!’ [Video]
Samir Nasri spoke to the local Abu Dhabi media after Man City’s friendly win over Al Ain this evening.
Nasri said it’s been great to finally get to meet their Emirati fans, as the United Arab Emirates has naturally become a stronghold of Man City support in recent years.
Asked by his interviewer about his World Cup exclusion, Nasri was very diplomatic, and seems to be over it already, saying: ‘Yeah, it wasn’t supposed to be like that, but that’s life!
It’s good for my club! I’ll rest all summer, go on holidays, and come back fresh for next season.’
So much for the theory of a petulant Samir Nasri being unable to accept managers’ decisions…
Watch Live Stream
- Pots revealed for next season’s CL group stage draw ft. Arsenal & Spurs in lower potsMay 29th, 2016
- Man City keeper Joe Hart makes unbelievable stop in England training (Video)May 27th, 2016
- Man United & Man City to fight it out for £45m rated John Stones [M.E.N]May 25th, 2016
- Martin Demichelis picks more Man United than Man City players in dream 5-a-side team (Video)May 25th, 2016
- FPL managers go mad as Sergio Aguero is not awarded assist for 2nd Man City goal v WBA [Tweets]April 9th, 2016
- Model Anara Atunes shouts out Samir Nasri after his Man City winner v West Brom [Instagram]April 9th, 2016
- Gael Clichy posts a bromance pressing video from Man City training (Video)March 31st, 2016
- Blue Steel: Twitter makes fun of Samir Nasri’s Manchester City-inspired ‘Blue Do’February 27th, 2016