Manchester City v West Ham United: Watch a Live Stream of the Capital One Cup match
- January 6, 2014
West Ham United will travel to the Etihad on Wednesday night to take on Manchester City in the first leg of the Capital One Cup.
Bet365 are showing Manchester City v West Ham United live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals.
Manchester City v West Ham United is not available in the UK, Ireland and China, but can be watched in Australia, Italy, France, Canada, China, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
NOTE: Please be aware that you will need an active Bet365 account to watch Manchester City v West Ham United.
Manchester City have been in good form and haven’t lost in 14 matches now. Manager Manuel Pellegrini has a deep squad to pick from and will be able to select some players who are not getting too many minutes in the Premier League. However, Pellegrini will be looking for silverware in his first season as Manchester City manager and could try to win this tie in the first leg by selecting his strongest team.
Sergio Aguero, Martin Demichelis, Micah Richards and Stevan Jovetic all remain injured for Manchester City.
West Ham’s squad is currently ravaged by injury and suspensions. Manager Sam Allardyce has already admitted that his team currently picks itself. The Hammers have only won one game on the round all season and suffered a humiliating 5-0 defeat at the hands of Championship side Nottingham Forest in the FA Cup.
Allardyce commented the following about the upcoming fixture: “It’s a tough one, isn’t it? If it had been one leg and if it was a draw and it pulled out that it was at our place, not at theirs, it would have been nice.”
Mark Noble, James Collins, Ricardo Vaz Te, and Winston Reid are all injured and captain Kevin Nolan will also be suspended.
With Manchester City’s strong home performances vs West Ham’s inexperienced back four, this could be another massacre at the Etihad.
Man City: Hart; Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic, Clichy; Nasri, Fernandinho, Toure, Navas; Negredo, Dzeko
West Ham: Jaaskelainen; Demel, McCartney, Rat, O’Brien; Diarra, Collison, Diame, Taylor, Cole; Maiga
- Wrexham FC produce awesome Mortal Kombat themed video in Javan Vidal tribute (Video)
- Man City agree to sell Edin Dzeko to Roma for €23m [Gazzetta Dello Sport]
- Ex-Chelsea & Man City midfielder Frank Lampard makes his MLS debut (Videos)
- Stuttgart blitz Man City in 1st half; Pellegrini’s side recover to lose 4-2 (Offi...
- Respect: Manchester City fan gets United tattoo for charity
- Guardian 2015-16 Preview: Can Manchester City win their title back? (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi