Manchester City v Sunderland: Watch a Live Stream of the Capital One Cup final
- February 28, 2014
The League Cup Final between Manchester City and Sunderland will take place at Wembley as both teams hope to secure some early silverware at the spiritual home of English football.
Bet365 are showing Manchester City v Sunderland live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals.
Manchester City v Sunderland is not available in the UK, Ireland and China, but can be watched in Australia, Italy, France, Canada, China, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
NOTE: Please be aware that you will need an active Bet365 account to watch Manchester City v Sunderland.
City are the clear favourites for the League Cup, but having lost their last cup final at Wembley, they will want to rectify that loss. Manager Manuel Pellegrini stated that it would make the whole club proud to win the trophy, saying: “All of us work together, the manager, the players, the rest of the staff, the owners. It is very important for the club to win the first trophy at Wembley.”
City have also been boosted by the news that 26 goal striker Sergio Aguero could play after missing several games due to injury. However City will be without Stevan Jovetic and defender Matija Nastasic.
Sunderland are locked into the relegation dogfight but have proven that every dog has its day, by beating Chelsea, Southampton and Manchester United on their route to the final. Manager Gus Poyet also knows that his team have a good record against Manchester City, and also managed to beat them at the Stadium of Light earlier this season.
Ex City winger Adam Johnson is in fine form currently and will hope to inflict pain upon his former side where he was never really given a chance under Roberto Mancini. The Black Cats will be without new signing Liam Bridcutt as he is cup-tied while Keiren Westwood remains injured.
City should have the edge, but Sunderland will be looking to trip up Manchester City again, as they have done several times over the last seasons.
MCFC: Hart; Zabaleta-Kompany-Demichelis-Kolarov; Fernandinho-Yaya Touré; Silva-Nasri; Negredo-Agüero or Džeko.
SAFC: Mannone; Bardsley-O’Shea-Brown-Alonso; Cattermole-Colback; Ki-Johnson; Borini-Altidore or Fletcher.
- Man City are on the verge of signing Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph in £8m transfer
- Yaya Toure talks about his five best Manchester City goals [Video]
- Man City players join with lucky fans to unveil new Nike home kit for the 2015/16 seaso...
- Man City offer Bayer Leverkusen €35m for winger Karim Bellarabi [Hamburger Morgenpost]
- Man United’s Rafael da Silva snapped wearing a shirt with a Man City looking badg...
- Man City captain Vincent Kompany is back in training, practising overhead kicks [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi