Manchester City set to offer Vincent Kompany new £65m deal [Sun]
Tomorrow’s Sun report that Manchester City are set to offer club captain Vincent Kompany new deal worth £200,000 a week, which will see him earn an estimated £65m over the 6 year term.
With the Premier League champions on the cusp of signing Eliaquim Mangala from Porto, this would be a massive show of confidence to club captain Kompany, tacitly telling him that he’s still the main man.
If the Belgian accepts the deal, he’ll almost certainly see his career out at City, taking him through to 34.
Watch Live Stream
- Pep Guardiola claims FIFA need to change the way substitutes workDecember 10, 2016
- Man City’s Claudio Bravo responds to criticismDecember 10, 2016
- Pep Guardiola’s interesting response to question about Yaya Toure’s drink driving charge (Video)December 9, 2016
- Leicester v Man City: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 9, 2016
- Man City’s Vincent Kompany’s injuries have kept him out for 2.5 years of footballNovember 25, 2016
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola gives Sergio Aguero & Vincent Kompany injury updatesNovember 25, 2016
- Fears for Vincent Kompany’s Man City career after another injury v Crystal Palace [Tweets]November 19, 2016
- Yet more bad news for Manchester City & Belgium captain Vincent KompanyNovember 9, 2016