Manchester City set to offer Vincent Kompany new £65m deal [Sun]
- August 6, 2014
Tomorrow’s Sun report that Manchester City are set to offer club captain Vincent Kompany new deal worth £200,000 a week, which will see him earn an estimated £65m over the 6 year term.
With the Premier League champions on the cusp of signing Eliaquim Mangala from Porto, this would be a massive show of confidence to club captain Kompany, tacitly telling him that he’s still the main man.
If the Belgian accepts the deal, he’ll almost certainly see his career out at City, taking him through to 34.
- AS Roma set to sign Edin Dzeko from Manchester City in £14m deal (Tweets)
- Wrexham FC produce awesome Mortal Kombat themed video in Javan Vidal tribute (Video)
- Man City agree to sell Edin Dzeko to Roma for €23m [Gazzetta Dello Sport]
- Ex-Chelsea & Man City midfielder Frank Lampard makes his MLS debut (Videos)
- Stuttgart blitz Man City in 1st half; Pellegrini’s side recover to lose 4-2 (Offi...
- Respect: Manchester City fan gets United tattoo for charity
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi