Manchester City set to offer Vincent Kompany new £65m deal [Sun]
- August 6, 2014
Tomorrow’s Sun report that Manchester City are set to offer club captain Vincent Kompany new deal worth £200,000 a week, which will see him earn an estimated £65m over the 6 year term.
With the Premier League champions on the cusp of signing Eliaquim Mangala from Porto, this would be a massive show of confidence to club captain Kompany, tacitly telling him that he’s still the main man.
If the Belgian accepts the deal, he’ll almost certainly see his career out at City, taking him through to 34.
- Raheem Sterling tells Liverpool to leave him out of pre-season tour so he can sign for ...
- AS Roma enter discussions with Man City over £14.1 million Edin Dzeko transfer [Guardian]
- James Milner takes first Leaning pictures as a Liverpool player, unveiled with Number 7...
- Man City may spend almost £100m on Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling & Kevin De Br...
- Man City are on the verge of signing Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph in £8m transfer
- Yaya Toure talks about his five best Manchester City goals [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi