Manchester City set to offer Vincent Kompany new £65m deal [Sun]
Tomorrow’s Sun report that Manchester City are set to offer club captain Vincent Kompany new deal worth £200,000 a week, which will see him earn an estimated £65m over the 6 year term.
With the Premier League champions on the cusp of signing Eliaquim Mangala from Porto, this would be a massive show of confidence to club captain Kompany, tacitly telling him that he’s still the main man.
If the Belgian accepts the deal, he’ll almost certainly see his career out at City, taking him through to 34.
Watch Live Stream
- Man United & Man City to fight it out for £45m rated John Stones [M.E.N]May 25th, 2016
- Martin Demichelis picks more Man United than Man City players in dream 5-a-side team (Video)May 25th, 2016
- N’Golo Kante rejects new Leicester deal, Arsenal remain favourites [La Parisien]May 25th, 2016
- Manchester City to announce £20m deal for Dortmund star Ilkay Gundogan today [BILD]May 24th, 2016
- Belgium calling: Is Vincent Kompany’s absence a blessing for Belgium?May 9th, 2016
- Out of Euro 2016, Man City’s injured Vincent Kompany gets more horrible newsMay 8th, 2016
- Man City’s Vincent Kompany announces terrible news on FacebookMay 7th, 2016
- Vincent Kompany comes off injured again minutes into Real Madrid v Man City [Tweets]May 4th, 2016