Manchester City prepared to stick with Manuel Pellegrini next season [Sun Sport]
- April 17, 2014
After a smooth first half of the season, Man City’s title chase is unraveling at the last furlong, with just 1 point from their last 2 games.
Up to now, Pellegrini’s zen-like tranquility had been seen as a virtue, but now he’s being seen as a big meek and callow with the heat in the kitchen set to max.
Despite their dwindling title hopes, and the likelihood of finishing the season with just the league cup, the Sun report tomorrow that the Abu Dhabi Group owners are prepared to stick with the Chilean next season.
That would make a change in philosophy, given that the previous manager, Roberto Mancini, got the sack for failing to win the league; and this after winning it the previous year.
- James Milner takes first Leaning pictures as a Liverpool player, unveiled with Number 7...
- Man City may spend almost £100m on Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling & Kevin De Br...
- Man City are on the verge of signing Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph in £8m transfer
- Yaya Toure talks about his five best Manchester City goals [Video]
- Man City players join with lucky fans to unveil new Nike home kit for the 2015/16 seaso...
- Man City offer Bayer Leverkusen €35m for winger Karim Bellarabi [Hamburger Morgenpost]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi