Manchester City prepared to stick with Manuel Pellegrini next season [Sun Sport]
After a smooth first half of the season, Man City’s title chase is unraveling at the last furlong, with just 1 point from their last 2 games.
Up to now, Pellegrini’s zen-like tranquility had been seen as a virtue, but now he’s being seen as a big meek and callow with the heat in the kitchen set to max.
Despite their dwindling title hopes, and the likelihood of finishing the season with just the league cup, the Sun report tomorrow that the Abu Dhabi Group owners are prepared to stick with the Chilean next season.
That would make a change in philosophy, given that the previous manager, Roberto Mancini, got the sack for failing to win the league; and this after winning it the previous year.
Watch Live Stream
- Tim Sherwood thinks Manchester City could buy Michael Carrick in January (Video)October 22, 2016
- The Mirror completely twist Pep Guardiola’s words about Sergio Aguero (Backpage & Video)October 21, 2016
- Pep Guardiola’s decision to drop Sergio Aguero at Barça wasn’t purely tactical [Graham Hunter]October 21, 2016
- Too tired: Man City star Kevin De Bruyne refuses to sign autographs for fans (video)October 21, 2016
- Former Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini appointed as manager of Hebei China FortuneAugust 27, 2016
- Spoof of Manuel Pellegrini’s last Man City interview (Video)May 16, 2016
- Yaya Toure makes Manuel Pellegrini throw Man City jacket into away support (Video)May 15, 2016
- Manuel Pellegrini asked super awkward question about Man City fans during farewell (Video)May 8, 2016