Manchester City prepared to stick with Manuel Pellegrini next season [Sun Sport]
After a smooth first half of the season, Man City’s title chase is unraveling at the last furlong, with just 1 point from their last 2 games.
Up to now, Pellegrini’s zen-like tranquility had been seen as a virtue, but now he’s being seen as a big meek and callow with the heat in the kitchen set to max.
Despite their dwindling title hopes, and the likelihood of finishing the season with just the league cup, the Sun report tomorrow that the Abu Dhabi Group owners are prepared to stick with the Chilean next season.
That would make a change in philosophy, given that the previous manager, Roberto Mancini, got the sack for failing to win the league; and this after winning it the previous year.
Watch Live Stream
- Pep Guardiola claims FIFA need to change the way substitutes workDecember 10, 2016
- Man City’s Claudio Bravo responds to criticismDecember 10, 2016
- Pep Guardiola’s interesting response to question about Yaya Toure’s drink driving charge (Video)December 9, 2016
- Leicester v Man City: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 9, 2016
- Former Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini appointed as manager of Hebei China FortuneAugust 27, 2016
- Spoof of Manuel Pellegrini’s last Man City interview (Video)May 16, 2016
- Yaya Toure makes Manuel Pellegrini throw Man City jacket into away support (Video)May 15, 2016
- Manuel Pellegrini asked super awkward question about Man City fans during farewell (Video)May 8, 2016