Manchester City prepared to stick with Manuel Pellegrini next season [Sun Sport]
After a smooth first half of the season, Man City’s title chase is unraveling at the last furlong, with just 1 point from their last 2 games.
Up to now, Pellegrini’s zen-like tranquility had been seen as a virtue, but now he’s being seen as a big meek and callow with the heat in the kitchen set to max.
Despite their dwindling title hopes, and the likelihood of finishing the season with just the league cup, the Sun report tomorrow that the Abu Dhabi Group owners are prepared to stick with the Chilean next season.
That would make a change in philosophy, given that the previous manager, Roberto Mancini, got the sack for failing to win the league; and this after winning it the previous year.
Watch Live Stream
- Pots revealed for next season’s CL group stage draw ft. Arsenal & Spurs in lower potsMay 29th, 2016
- Man City keeper Joe Hart makes unbelievable stop in England training (Video)May 27th, 2016
- Man United & Man City to fight it out for £45m rated John Stones [M.E.N]May 25th, 2016
- Martin Demichelis picks more Man United than Man City players in dream 5-a-side team (Video)May 25th, 2016
- Spoof of Manuel Pellegrini’s last Man City interview (Video)May 16th, 2016
- Yaya Toure makes Manuel Pellegrini throw Man City jacket into away support (Video)May 15th, 2016
- Manuel Pellegrini asked super awkward question about Man City fans during farewell (Video)May 8th, 2016
- Etihad 3/4 empty for Manuel Pellegrini’s farewell speech after Man City v Arsenal (Video ...May 8th, 2016