- Arsenal stars Walcott, Ramsey, Wilshere et al thank followers after reaching 5 million milestone
- Atletico Madrid’s equaliser at Bilbao, scored by Griezmann, was a quality team goal!
- Man United superfan Andy Tate stars in hilarious new BT Sport advert [Video]
- Had Arsenal not dropped 11 points from winning positions…
- The best goals from Spain in 2014 ft. Bale, Ronaldo, Messi, James Rodriguez & more [Video]
Manchester City & Pellegrini are keeping tabs on Real Madrid’s out-of-favour Isco [MARCA]
After starting the season and his Real Madrid career like the Haylean comet, Isco’s star has fallen through winter.
The Spanish winger has fallen completely out of favour at La Casa Blanca, and his situation’s become even more precarious since the emergence of canterano Jese.
And Man City coach Pellegrini, who oversaw his rise at Malaga, is believed to be keen on reacquainting himself with the fantantista winger.
According to Marca, City’s directors of football Txiki Begiristain and Ferrán Soriano are keeping very close tabs on Isco’s situation, while Pellegrini has made it clear to the men upstairs his desire to bring Isco to the Etihad.
Speaking ahead of the midweek Barcelona match, Pellegrini reiterated his disappointment at not having landed Isco in the summer, and is of the firm belief that they can continue Isco’s progress together, in order for him to develop into the world class player he’s capable of being.
City aren’t the only ones keen on Isco, however; according to Marca, Milan are also weighing up a summer bid.
Either way, it’s unlikely Isco is going to waste another season of benchwarming if his situation hasn’t improved by the end of the season.
- Updated: February 22, 2014