Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini turned down the vacant Brazil job [The Star]
- July 16, 2014
The Star say that Pellegrini was made the top target for the job by the Brazilian FA but the Chilean manager rejected the chance to coach the Samba Boys.
Pellegrini won the league title and league cup in his debut campaign at Manchester City but pre-season for 2014/15 hasn’t gotten off to the smoothest of starts with City losing 2-0 against Dundee!
Brazil sacked Scolari after the abomination that was their World Cup and appear to be looking for a South American replacement. Dunga was said to be high on the list but it seems as though the backlash from the Brazilian public has turned the FA off appointing him for a second tenure.
Watch Live Stream
- Futsal legend Falcao scores genius free-kick in final Brazil game (video)September 22, 2016
- Neymar has a new tattoo to celebrate winning the Olympics with Brazil (Video)September 16, 2016
- The form of Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho is bad news for Chelsea’s WillianSeptember 8, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar taken down by pitch invader during Brazil open training session (Video)September 4, 2016
- Chelsea & Liverpool stars battle Kevin De Bruyne & Michail Antonio for a Premier League awardSeptember 27, 2016
- Kevin De Bruyne’s injury may trigger a special coming together for the Hazard brothers [HLN]September 26, 2016
- Arsenal & Liverpool stars joined by Paul Pogba & Sergio Aguero in the BBC XI of the weekSeptember 26, 2016
- Manchester City loanee Bersant Celina scores again for FC Twente (video)September 25, 2016
- Former Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini appointed as manager of Hebei China FortuneAugust 27, 2016
- Spoof of Manuel Pellegrini’s last Man City interview (Video)May 16, 2016
- Yaya Toure makes Manuel Pellegrini throw Man City jacket into away support (Video)May 15, 2016
- Manuel Pellegrini asked super awkward question about Man City fans during farewell (Video)May 8, 2016