Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini turned down the vacant Brazil job [The Star]
- July 16, 2014
The Star say that Pellegrini was made the top target for the job by the Brazilian FA but the Chilean manager rejected the chance to coach the Samba Boys.
Pellegrini won the league title and league cup in his debut campaign at Manchester City but pre-season for 2014/15 hasn’t gotten off to the smoothest of starts with City losing 2-0 against Dundee!
Brazil sacked Scolari after the abomination that was their World Cup and appear to be looking for a South American replacement. Dunga was said to be high on the list but it seems as though the backlash from the Brazilian public has turned the FA off appointing him for a second tenure.
Watch Live Stream
- Gabriel Jesus defends Neymar for abusing a Brazil fan after the Olympics finalAugust 24, 2016
- Brazil fan uses Facebook & his Olympics football final tickets to get a jobAugust 23, 2016
- Neymar continues to get close to ex girlfriend Bruna Marquezine (Videos)August 22, 2016
- After winning Olympic gold, Neymar lost it with a Brazil fan in the Maracana crowd (Video)August 22, 2016
- Man City’s Sergio Aguero ruled out of Argentina internationals due to injuryAugust 29, 2016
- Man City starlet Ian Carlo Poveda scores twice v Liverpool U18 in a rout (Instagram Video)August 29, 2016
- Man City fans prove Sergio Aguero didn’t connect with elbow & Andre Marriner saw incidentAugust 29, 2016
- Chelsea fans take to social media to slam Man City’s Sergio AgueroAugust 29, 2016
- Former Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini appointed as manager of Hebei China FortuneAugust 27, 2016
- Spoof of Manuel Pellegrini’s last Man City interview (Video)May 16, 2016
- Yaya Toure makes Manuel Pellegrini throw Man City jacket into away support (Video)May 15, 2016
- Manuel Pellegrini asked super awkward question about Man City fans during farewell (Video)May 8, 2016