Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini turned down the vacant Brazil job [The Star]
- July 16, 2014
The Star say that Pellegrini was made the top target for the job by the Brazilian FA but the Chilean manager rejected the chance to coach the Samba Boys.
Pellegrini won the league title and league cup in his debut campaign at Manchester City but pre-season for 2014/15 hasn’t gotten off to the smoothest of starts with City losing 2-0 against Dundee!
Brazil sacked Scolari after the abomination that was their World Cup and appear to be looking for a South American replacement. Dunga was said to be high on the list but it seems as though the backlash from the Brazilian public has turned the FA off appointing him for a second tenure.
- Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho produced a glorious sombrero during Brazil’s ...
- Brazil players blamed Thiago Silva on the pitch for handball before shoot-out [Video]
- Individual highlights: New Liverpool star Roberto Firmino v Paraguay [video]
- Paraguay stun Brazil, eliminating Dunga’s side on penalties [Official Highlights]
- New Liverpool signing Roberto Firmino struggles for Brazil v Paraguay [Best Tweets]
- Brazil v Paraguay: Watch a Live Stream of the Copa America match – available in UK
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi