- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini turned down the vacant Brazil job [The Star]
- July 16, 2014
The Star say that Pellegrini was made the top target for the job by the Brazilian FA but the Chilean manager rejected the chance to coach the Samba Boys.
Pellegrini won the league title and league cup in his debut campaign at Manchester City but pre-season for 2014/15 hasn’t gotten off to the smoothest of starts with City losing 2-0 against Dundee!
Brazil sacked Scolari after the abomination that was their World Cup and appear to be looking for a South American replacement. Dunga was said to be high on the list but it seems as though the backlash from the Brazilian public has turned the FA off appointing him for a second tenure.