Manchester City delete Tweet hailing Martin Demichelis minutes before his sending off
- February 18, 2014
What unbelievable timing!
The official Manchester City Twitter account posted a Tweet on their official account to over 1.5 million followers, hailing the performance of Martin Demichelis.
In fairness to the error prone defender, up until that point he was playing well.
Three minutes later disaster struck. Manuel Pellegrini’s favourite defender brought down Lionel Messi and was sent off.
Cue furious deleting from the normally excellent social media team of Manchester City!
- Watch highlights of Raheem Sterling’s excellent performance for Man City v Vietna...
- Raheem Sterling bags a brilliant brace in 8-1 Man City win v Vietnam XI (Highlights)
- Raheem Sterling scored a first-time out of the box curler for Man City v Vietnam XI (Vi...
- Vietnamese fan burns 10 tickets to Man City game due to players attitudes (Video)
- Harry Kane & Wayne Rooney star in a new Premier League hype video, including Arsen...
- Pep Guardiola has agreed to take over at Manchester City at end of next season [beIN SP...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi