Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini sorry for David Moyes, ‘He was just starting his work’ [Video]
Though they seem to have let the title slip through their grasp, Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini is insisting they’ll fight right to the end, with a potential banana skin awaiting them this weekend in the form of Tony Pulis’ Crystal Palace.
Pellegrini conceded that though Liverpool very much have the advantage, they still have to go and win their last 3 games; they haven’t won it just yet/
Asked about Moyes, Pellegrini lamented the Scot’s sacking from Old Trafford, reasoning that he was just starting his work, on the basis of the 6-year contract.
Finally, Pellegrini cleverly refused to be drawn on Mourinho’s threat to field a weakened team against Liverpool, El Ingenerio diplomatically pleading the fifth and steering clear of controversy and mind games.
Watch Live Stream
- Jose Mourinho’s record after 14 Manchester United games is worse than David Moyes’October 24, 2016
- Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs: Marouane Fellaini was a ‘panic buy’October 22, 2016
- Nemanja Vidic talks about the time David Moyes made him watch videos of Phil Jagielka defendingSeptember 17, 2016
- David Moyes confirms Adnan Januzaj’s Sunderland loan, promises plenty of game time (Video)August 12, 2016
- Manchester United v Manchester City: Watch a Live Stream of the EFL Cup matchOctober 26, 2016
- Man City’s Kevin De Bruyne is injured, will miss Man United gameOctober 25, 2016
- Rap Battle: Pep Guardiola vs Jose Mourinho (video)October 25, 2016
- Man United v Man City: EFL Cup preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 25, 2016
- Former Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini appointed as manager of Hebei China FortuneAugust 27, 2016
- Spoof of Manuel Pellegrini’s last Man City interview (Video)May 16, 2016
- Yaya Toure makes Manuel Pellegrini throw Man City jacket into away support (Video)May 15, 2016
- Manuel Pellegrini asked super awkward question about Man City fans during farewell (Video)May 8, 2016