Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini confirms David Silva is fit for trip to Everton this weekend [Video]
- May 2, 2014
Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini has confirmed that playmaker David Silva is fit to be involved against Everton at Goodison Park this weekend.
City go into this game with the destination of the title in their hands and the pressure high on them to slip up. But they’ve been handed a major boost with the news that Silva, one of their best players this season, will be available to play.
A conservative Pellegrini admitted that this was a real positive for the club: “David is a very important player for this club.”
He also admitted that Liverpool’s slip-up has reinvigorated his squad’s hunger for the title. “Of course, when you’re depending on just what you can do, then it’s better for all the players.”
A win is far from a foregone conclusion, City have a poor record at Goodison Park, last winning there in the league in the 2008/2009 season.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...