- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini confirms David Silva is fit for trip to Everton this weekend [Video]
Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini has confirmed that playmaker David Silva is fit to be involved against Everton at Goodison Park this weekend.
City go into this game with the destination of the title in their hands and the pressure high on them to slip up. But they’ve been handed a major boost with the news that Silva, one of their best players this season, will be available to play.
A conservative Pellegrini admitted that this was a real positive for the club: “David is a very important player for this club.”
He also admitted that Liverpool’s slip-up has reinvigorated his squad’s hunger for the title. “Of course, when you’re depending on just what you can do, then it’s better for all the players.”
A win is far from a foregone conclusion, City have a poor record at Goodison Park, last winning there in the league in the 2008/2009 season.
- Updated: May 2, 2014