- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
Man United’s Wilfried Zaha & West Ham’s Ravel Morrison had a fight on the pitch as England U21s beat Lithuania
- October 16, 2013
England U21s produced a fabulous display on Tuesday night trouncing Lithuania 5-0 in their Euro 2015 qualifier.
West Ham’s Ravel Morrison was the star of the show with two goals for the Young Lions, while Manchester United’s Wilfried Zaha put in an excellent shift also to remind onlookers about his talents after failingto breaking into the Red Devils first team so far this season.
The Man United forward and Irons’ attacking midfielder combined to scored England’s opener, however the duo failed to eye-to-eye late on the game as Morrison and Zaha had a mini fight on the field.
Following an England free-kick which failed to produce a goal, Manchester United winger Zaha confronted Morrison, and the two started pushing and shoving each other in an unsavoury scene.
Morrison reacted to Zaha’s aggression by shoving his in the Man United man’s face, while Norwich winger Nathan Redmond eventually managed to restore the peace between the pair.
Watch the bust-up between Ravel Morrison and Wilfried Zaha below.