Man United’s Wilfried Zaha & West Ham’s Ravel Morrison had a fight on the pitch as England U21s beat Lithuania
- October 16, 2013
England U21s produced a fabulous display on Tuesday night trouncing Lithuania 5-0 in their Euro 2015 qualifier.
West Ham’s Ravel Morrison was the star of the show with two goals for the Young Lions, while Manchester United’s Wilfried Zaha put in an excellent shift also to remind onlookers about his talents after failingto breaking into the Red Devils first team so far this season.
The Man United forward and Irons’ attacking midfielder combined to scored England’s opener, however the duo failed to eye-to-eye late on the game as Morrison and Zaha had a mini fight on the field.
Following an England free-kick which failed to produce a goal, Manchester United winger Zaha confronted Morrison, and the two started pushing and shoving each other in an unsavoury scene.
Morrison reacted to Zaha’s aggression by shoving his in the Man United man’s face, while Norwich winger Nathan Redmond eventually managed to restore the peace between the pair.
Watch the bust-up between Ravel Morrison and Wilfried Zaha below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...