Man United’s Wilfried Zaha & West Ham’s Ravel Morrison had a fight on the pitch as England U21s beat Lithuania
- October 16, 2013
England U21s produced a fabulous display on Tuesday night trouncing Lithuania 5-0 in their Euro 2015 qualifier.
West Ham’s Ravel Morrison was the star of the show with two goals for the Young Lions, while Manchester United’s Wilfried Zaha put in an excellent shift also to remind onlookers about his talents after failingto breaking into the Red Devils first team so far this season.
The Man United forward and Irons’ attacking midfielder combined to scored England’s opener, however the duo failed to eye-to-eye late on the game as Morrison and Zaha had a mini fight on the field.
Following an England free-kick which failed to produce a goal, Manchester United winger Zaha confronted Morrison, and the two started pushing and shoving each other in an unsavoury scene.
Morrison reacted to Zaha’s aggression by shoving his in the Man United man’s face, while Norwich winger Nathan Redmond eventually managed to restore the peace between the pair.
Watch the bust-up between Ravel Morrison and Wilfried Zaha below.
- New Liverpool striker Danny Ings slated on Twitter for poor England U21 display [Best T...
- England U21 boss Gareth Southgate destroyed on Twitter after 3-1 Italy defeat [Best Twe...
- The stupidity of Uefa: England U21s forced to take a bus around the corner before the S...
- Harry Kane outs himself as a Belieber during round of quickfire questions [Video]
- Harry Kane picks his best Spurs player of all time [FATV video]
- Man United’s Jesse Lingard talks through his superb match-winner for England U21s...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi