- A musical review of football in 2014 to the song “We Didn’t Start The Fire” [Video]
- Liverpool target Xherdan Shaqiri allowed to leave Bayern Munich in January for £10m [Blick]
- Enhanced Odds! Back runaway Bundesliga leaders Bayern Munich to beat Mainz at 11/4!!!
- Classic! Man City’s James Milner incredibly boring interview responses from 2004
- Bournemouth 1 – Liverpool 3: Reds set up Chelsea semifinal as Sterling shines [Official highlights]
Man United’s Wilfried Zaha & West Ham’s Ravel Morrison had a fight on the pitch as England U21s beat Lithuania
England U21s produced a fabulous display on Tuesday night trouncing Lithuania 5-0 in their Euro 2015 qualifier.
West Ham’s Ravel Morrison was the star of the show with two goals for the Young Lions, while Manchester United’s Wilfried Zaha put in an excellent shift also to remind onlookers about his talents after failingto breaking into the Red Devils first team so far this season.
The Man United forward and Irons’ attacking midfielder combined to scored England’s opener, however the duo failed to eye-to-eye late on the game as Morrison and Zaha had a mini fight on the field.
Following an England free-kick which failed to produce a goal, Manchester United winger Zaha confronted Morrison, and the two started pushing and shoving each other in an unsavoury scene.
Morrison reacted to Zaha’s aggression by shoving his in the Man United man’s face, while Norwich winger Nathan Redmond eventually managed to restore the peace between the pair.
Watch the bust-up between Ravel Morrison and Wilfried Zaha below.
- Updated: October 16, 2013