Man United’s Wayne Rooney shows off his tricks to Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling in England training
- May 21, 2014
England will be relying on Wayne Rooney and Raheem Sterling this summer in Brazil.
Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney looks a certainty to lead the side at the World Cup and the nation will be hoping for some tournament defining displays from Wazza.
Raheem Sterling has surely also played himself into the England starting XI after some terrific displays for Liverpool late on in 2013/2014.
On Wednesday, at their Portugal training base, the cameras caught the Manchester United and Liverpool pair having a bit of a “skill off”.
Rooney pulls off some nice tricks, which Sterling seems quite capable of replicating!
Nice pink boots as well on display here…
- “Eternal friend”: Diego Maradona posts about re-uniting with England-Argent...
- Leaked: England’s 2015-16 blue on blue away kit is ugly [Pictures]
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- England get Scotland in 2018 World Cup Qualifying, here’s all the groups
- Man City’s Natasha Flint (18) scores 50 yard wondergoal for England U19s [Video]
- England’s official Twitter account bashed after publishing & deleting sexist...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...