Man United’s Wayne Rooney shows off his tricks to Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling in England training
England will be relying on Wayne Rooney and Raheem Sterling this summer in Brazil.
Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney looks a certainty to lead the side at the World Cup and the nation will be hoping for some tournament defining displays from Wazza.
Raheem Sterling has surely also played himself into the England starting XI after some terrific displays for Liverpool late on in 2013/2014.
On Wednesday, at their Portugal training base, the cameras caught the Manchester United and Liverpool pair having a bit of a “skill off”.
Rooney pulls off some nice tricks, which Sterling seems quite capable of replicating!
Nice pink boots as well on display here…
Watch Live Stream
- Gareth Southgate gives first interview as permanent England manager (Video)November 30, 2016
- Gareth Southgate has been offered the England job [Sun]November 24, 2016
- Wilfried Zaha set to switch to the Ivory Coast despite having played for England [BBC]November 22, 2016
- Gareth Southgate to be confirmed as England manager after three-hour interview [Telegraph]November 21, 2016
- John Terry celebrates Nathan Ake winner, Jordon Ibe has mixed emotions over Bournemouth 4 – Liverpool 3December 4, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp and Jordon Ibe reignite their bromance during post match celebrationsDecember 4, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp’s classy interview after Bournemouth 4 – Liverpool 3 (Video)December 4, 2016
- Liverpool throw away two goal lead, lose to Bournemouth, Twitter finds it hilariousDecember 4, 2016
- Forget Fellaini, Man United fans are raging about Paul Pogba, again [Tweets]December 4, 2016
- Zlatan ends Seamus Coleman and Twitter can’t copeDecember 4, 2016
- Marouane Fellaini & Jose Mourinho slaughtered for late sub in Everton 1 – Man United 1December 4, 2016
- Mata claims he’s still the same player Jose Mourinho sold at ChelseaDecember 4, 2016