Man United’s Wayne Rooney shows off his tricks to Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling in England training
England will be relying on Wayne Rooney and Raheem Sterling this summer in Brazil.
Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney looks a certainty to lead the side at the World Cup and the nation will be hoping for some tournament defining displays from Wazza.
Raheem Sterling has surely also played himself into the England starting XI after some terrific displays for Liverpool late on in 2013/2014.
On Wednesday, at their Portugal training base, the cameras caught the Manchester United and Liverpool pair having a bit of a “skill off”.
Rooney pulls off some nice tricks, which Sterling seems quite capable of replicating!
Nice pink boots as well on display here…
Watch Live Stream
- Leicester City’s Danny Drinkwater reacts to exclusion from England squad [Instagram]May 31st, 2016
- Thierry Henry uses Spurs as example for youngsters being mentally weak (Video)May 31st, 2016
- England fans react to Roy Hodgson’s final 23 man squad [Best Tweets]May 31st, 2016
- England 23 man squad for EURO 2016 announced ft. Man United’s Marcus RashfordMay 31st, 2016
- Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuain is interested in Liverpool move [Mirror]May 30th, 2016
- Liverpool fans get revenge on Paul Grange for his sick Hillsborough t-shirt, he gets arrested [Tw...May 30th, 2016
- Three lucky fans chat to former Liverpool star John Barnes on Skype (Video)May 28th, 2016
- Liverpool fans turn on UEFA as it transpires Mamadou Sakho was wrongfully banned for doping [Tweets]May 28th, 2016
- Ander Herrera discusses Manchester United career so far & Jose Mourinho appointment [Marca]May 31st, 2016
- Manchester United preparing four-year contract for Timothy Fosu-Mensah [Goal]May 31st, 2016
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho promises not to fight with Pep Guardiola [Quotes]May 31st, 2016
- Manchester United convince Sevilla guru Monchi to join, set to pay buy-out clause [AS]May 31st, 2016