Man United’s Wayne Rooney shows off his tricks to Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling in England training
- May 21, 2014
England will be relying on Wayne Rooney and Raheem Sterling this summer in Brazil.
Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney looks a certainty to lead the side at the World Cup and the nation will be hoping for some tournament defining displays from Wazza.
Raheem Sterling has surely also played himself into the England starting XI after some terrific displays for Liverpool late on in 2013/2014.
On Wednesday, at their Portugal training base, the cameras caught the Manchester United and Liverpool pair having a bit of a “skill off”.
Rooney pulls off some nice tricks, which Sterling seems quite capable of replicating!
Nice pink boots as well on display here…
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- England get Scotland in 2018 World Cup Qualifying, here’s all the groups
- Man City’s Natasha Flint (18) scores 50 yard wondergoal for England U19s [Video]
- England’s official Twitter account bashed after publishing & deleting sexist...
- Laura Bassett on England grabbing 3rd place with win over Germany [video]
- England’s Steph Houghton made an amazing overhead-kick goalline clearance v Germa...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi