Man United’s Wayne Rooney sent to hospital for scan after reported double training session by Ryan Giggs
- May 1, 2014
Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney has been sent to hospital for a scan after limping out of training today.
Depending on the severity of the injury, it could hamper Rooney’s hopes of competing at an international tournament fully fit, with the World Cup just over a month away.
The injury occurred during a double training session set up by interim Man United boss Ryan Giggs, but whether this has anything to do with the injury is at the minute unclear.
If that is the case then clearly Giggs learned something from David Moyes, apparently bemoaned by players due to his rigorous training sessions.
Watch Live Stream
- Nemanja Vidic talks about the time David Moyes made him watch videos of Phil Jagielka defendingSeptember 17, 2016
- David Moyes confirms Adnan Januzaj’s Sunderland loan, promises plenty of game time (Video)August 12, 2016
- Sunderland boss David Moyes confirms Adnan Januzaj deal & talks Everton target Lamine KoneAugust 12, 2016
- David Moyes: I wanted to bring Toni Kroos to Man United [Times]June 26, 2016
- Ex Man United striker Federico Macheda could seal Premier League returnSeptember 29, 2016
- 16-year-old Brazilian on trial at Manchester UnitedSeptember 29, 2016
- Man United fan edits Wikipedia entry for Golden Boy Award 2016September 29, 2016
- Man United & Man City are at ‘war’ over a German World Cup winner [El Chiringuito]September 29, 2016
- Updates on whether Man United legend Ryan Giggs will take over at SwanseaSeptember 26, 2016
- Man United legend Ryan Giggs could make his EPL return if Liverpool win their next game [Mirror]September 25, 2016
- Man United legend Ryan Giggs tipped for coaching role in Eastern EuropeSeptember 22, 2016
- ‘War of Nutrition’ : Man United legend Ryan Giggs needs to work on his football cliches (Video)August 20, 2016