Man United’s Wayne Rooney sent to hospital for scan after reported double training session by Ryan Giggs
- May 1, 2014
Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney has been sent to hospital for a scan after limping out of training today.
Depending on the severity of the injury, it could hamper Rooney’s hopes of competing at an international tournament fully fit, with the World Cup just over a month away.
The injury occurred during a double training session set up by interim Man United boss Ryan Giggs, but whether this has anything to do with the injury is at the minute unclear.
If that is the case then clearly Giggs learned something from David Moyes, apparently bemoaned by players due to his rigorous training sessions.
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- Say it ain’t so: Marouane Fellaini shed tears over David Moyes’ Manchester ...
- LVG’s Man United mocked after 3-0 thrashing by Everton [Best Tweets & Memes]
- One year on from Man United sacking, David Moyes is loving life at Real Sociedad [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s record v top 6 at Man United compared to David Moyes v top 6 in ...
- Man United’s away record under Louis van Gaal is much worse than under David Moye...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi