Man United’s Wayne Rooney sent to hospital for scan after reported double training session by Ryan Giggs
- May 1, 2014
Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney has been sent to hospital for a scan after limping out of training today.
Depending on the severity of the injury, it could hamper Rooney’s hopes of competing at an international tournament fully fit, with the World Cup just over a month away.
The injury occurred during a double training session set up by interim Man United boss Ryan Giggs, but whether this has anything to do with the injury is at the minute unclear.
If that is the case then clearly Giggs learned something from David Moyes, apparently bemoaned by players due to his rigorous training sessions.
Watch Live Stream
- Everton fans don’t want David Moyes to come back, start extremely unsentimental hashtag [Tw...May 24th, 2016
- Ex-Man Utd boss David Moyes speaks about being favourite for the Celtic job (Video)April 20th, 2016
- Newcastle tipped to sack Steve McClaren for ex-Man United boss David Moyes [Telegraph]March 5th, 2016
- David Moyes hopes Man United don’t become a sacking club (Video)February 20th, 2016
- Jose Mourinho makes Karim Benzema priority target at Manchester United [Independent]May 25th, 2016
- Jose Mourinho will be given £270m to spend at Man United this summer [Diário de Notícias]May 25th, 2016
- Chelsea goalkeeper Asmir Begovic believes Man United team to be reckoned with next season (Video)May 24th, 2016
- Man United defender Daley Blind defends Louis van Gaal, says he was treated unfairly [Quotes]May 24th, 2016
- Jose Mourinho wants Ryan Giggs to stay, but not as Man United assistant manager [SSN]May 24th, 2016
- Trevor Sinclair thinks Ryan Giggs should leave Manchester United for another club (Video)May 23rd, 2016
- Manchester United to announce Ryan Giggs’ departure after Van Gaal’s sacking [Mirror]May 23rd, 2016
- Louis van Gaal & Man United staff still don’t know about their future [Telegraaf]May 23rd, 2016