Man United’s Wayne Rooney sent to hospital for scan after reported double training session by Ryan Giggs
- May 1, 2014
Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney has been sent to hospital for a scan after limping out of training today.
Depending on the severity of the injury, it could hamper Rooney’s hopes of competing at an international tournament fully fit, with the World Cup just over a month away.
The injury occurred during a double training session set up by interim Man United boss Ryan Giggs, but whether this has anything to do with the injury is at the minute unclear.
If that is the case then clearly Giggs learned something from David Moyes, apparently bemoaned by players due to his rigorous training sessions.
Watch Live Stream
- Jose Mourinho’s record after 14 Manchester United games is worse than David Moyes’October 24, 2016
- Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs: Marouane Fellaini was a ‘panic buy’October 22, 2016
- Nemanja Vidic talks about the time David Moyes made him watch videos of Phil Jagielka defendingSeptember 17, 2016
- David Moyes confirms Adnan Januzaj’s Sunderland loan, promises plenty of game time (Video)August 12, 2016
- Eric Bailly gives injury update, Timothy Fosu-Mensah wishes him a speedy recoveryOctober 25, 2016
- Jose Mourinho has told Wayne Rooney’s agent he’ll have to leave for regular football (Video)October 25, 2016
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho discusses his house-hunting dilemma (Video)October 25, 2016
- ‘We all know how Jose is’: Chelsea’s Pedro dismisses Mourinho’s touchline moaningOctober 25, 2016
- Ryan Giggs slams Manchester United stars for swapping shirts after defeatOctober 24, 2016
- Ryan Giggs blasts Man United players attitude for swapping shirts at full-time after losing 4-0October 23, 2016
- Ryan Giggs says Jose Mourinho may have ‘confused’ Wayne RooneyOctober 12, 2016
- Man United legend Ryan Giggs doesn’t like SnapChat (Video)October 11, 2016