- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Man United’s Wayne Rooney reignites Fergie feud, blaming the Scot for his poor form last season [Times]
When Sir Alex Ferguson was about to leave Old Trafford at the end of last season, it was clear his relationship with star player Wayne Rooney has completely broken down.
Rooney was dropped for Fergie’s final two games in charge and he looked destined to leave Manchester United in the summer after reportedly handing in a transfer request.
However, Rooney has re-found his form under new manager David Moyes and appears to be content at the club once again.
In his most recent interview, Rooney blamed legendary United manager Sir Alex Ferguson for his loss of form.
He said “Everyone at the club knew where I wanted to play and I think that’s why I was disappointed. I got told to play in midfield and I didn’t want to.”
“I just think there had to come a point when, for my own career, I had to be a bit selfish really.”
- Updated: October 9, 2013