Man United’s Wayne Rooney, golf legend Rory McIlroy & the real Ronaldo star in a quality Nike advert
- December 3, 2013
This. Is. Excellent.
Nike have brought together Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney, Northern Ireland golf star Rory McIlroy and Brazilian hero Ronaldo in a brand new advert which was released early on Tuesday morning.
The commercial is called “Nike Ordem Football: Straight Down the Middle”, and it’s been released with the following description:
Wayne Rooney surprises Rory McIlroy at the first tee by bringing out the new Nike Ordem Football. Inspired by golf ball design, the Nike Ordem ball has unrivaled flight control through aerodynamic grooves. Flight perfected.
After Rooney and McIlroy dominated the majority of the advert, the cameo appearance of Ronaldo at the end of the short film adds an extra bit a quality to the commercial.
Enjoy Man United’s Wayne Rooney facing off against Rory McIlroy on the golf course below.
- Must-see! Sami Khedira reflects on injury woes and provides masterclass for lads at Nik...
- Superb new Nike advert stars Neymar bamboozling defenders with mirror trickery [Video]
- New Nike Andres Iniesta advert
- Nike confirm they will not renew Manchester United kit deal at end of 2014/2015
- Nike set to end their kit supply deal with Man United; Adidas expected to pounce [Reports]
- Leaked! Manchester United’s white away kit for 2014/2015
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...