Man United’s Wayne Rooney, golf legend Rory McIlroy & the real Ronaldo star in a quality Nike advert
- December 3, 2013
This. Is. Excellent.
Nike have brought together Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney, Northern Ireland golf star Rory McIlroy and Brazilian hero Ronaldo in a brand new advert which was released early on Tuesday morning.
The commercial is called “Nike Ordem Football: Straight Down the Middle”, and it’s been released with the following description:
Wayne Rooney surprises Rory McIlroy at the first tee by bringing out the new Nike Ordem Football. Inspired by golf ball design, the Nike Ordem ball has unrivaled flight control through aerodynamic grooves. Flight perfected.
After Rooney and McIlroy dominated the majority of the advert, the cameo appearance of Ronaldo at the end of the short film adds an extra bit a quality to the commercial.
Enjoy Man United’s Wayne Rooney facing off against Rory McIlroy on the golf course below.
- Must-see! Sami Khedira reflects on injury woes and provides masterclass for lads at Nik...
- Superb new Nike advert stars Neymar bamboozling defenders with mirror trickery [Video]
- New Nike Andres Iniesta advert
- Nike confirm they will not renew Manchester United kit deal at end of 2014/2015
- Nike set to end their kit supply deal with Man United; Adidas expected to pounce [Reports]
- Leaked! Manchester United’s white away kit for 2014/2015
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi