Man United’s Wayne Rooney claims he’s put issues behind him for England captaincy [Video]
Grab a ?30 Free Bet!
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get a 100% Bonus up to ?30 Free!
Open a new account with SkyBet & Get a Welcome bonus Of Up To ?30 Free!
Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney has been handed the captaincy for both club and country this summer.
The England forward was speaking to the media today in the pre-match press conference ahead of the Norway game.
Taking over from Steven Gerrard, Rooney claims he has put his issues behind him and will be the right leader for England.
Watch the video here:
Watch Live Stream
- Gareth Southgate gives first interview as permanent England manager (Video)November 30, 2016
- Gareth Southgate has been offered the England job [Sun]November 24, 2016
- Wilfried Zaha set to switch to the Ivory Coast despite having played for England [BBC]November 22, 2016
- Gareth Southgate to be confirmed as England manager after three-hour interview [Telegraph]November 21, 2016
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho declares his innocence over tax evasion scandalDecember 5, 2016
- Manchester United fans want Fellaini out of the club after Everton cameo (Video)December 4, 2016
- Everton’s Idrissa Gueye’s funny reply when asked about Marouane Fellaini’s foul (Video)December 4, 2016
- Gary Neville blasts ‘idiotic’ Marouane Fellaini for giving away penalty at Everton (Video)December 4, 2016
- Wayne Rooney suspended for Manchester United’s trip to EvertonNovember 30, 2016
- James Collins jokes about Wayne Rooney after Man United 1 – West Ham 1 [Instagram]November 28, 2016
- Man United captain Wayne Rooney trolls fame-hungry masseur [Instagram]November 26, 2016
- In the clear after Red Wine Weddingate: Wayne Rooney will keep England captaincy [Mirror]November 25, 2016