Man United’s Wayne Rooney claims he’s put issues behind him for England captaincy [Video]
- September 2, 2014
Grab a ?30 Free Bet!
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get a 100% Bonus up to ?30 Free!
Open a new account with SkyBet & Get a Welcome bonus Of Up To ?30 Free!
Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney has been handed the captaincy for both club and country this summer.
The England forward was speaking to the media today in the pre-match press conference ahead of the Norway game.
Taking over from Steven Gerrard, Rooney claims he has put his issues behind him and will be the right leader for England.
Watch the video here:
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]