Man United’s Shinji Kagawa & Gary Lineker star in a Japanese commercial with a talking dog [Video]
A Japanese commercial is being aired with Man United’s Shinji Kagawa, Gary Lineker and a a talking dog.
The commercial was made for for SoftBank – a telecommunications and Internet corporation.
Kagawa takes the lead role in the advert alongside Japanese star actor Masato Sakai, which mainly takes place in a park in England.
After the initial chat, Kagawa kicks the ball to start a relay of skills between different locals, that includes Gary Lineker playing the role of a gardener.
See the commercial for SoftBank below.
Watch Live Stream
- Paul Scholes is ‘certain’ that Wayne Rooney will come back for Man United’s biggest games (Video)September 30, 2016
- Jose Mourinho was furious with one of his assistants over instructions given to Paul PogbaSeptember 30, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic admits he expects more from his Man United teammates (Video)September 30, 2016
- Who are Man United signing? Jose Mourinho with well-known Ukrainian agent Vadim Shablii [Instagram]September 30, 2016
- Shinji Kagawa on how he helped Marco Reus feature on the global cover of FIFA 17 (Video)July 23, 2016
- Shinji Kagawa’s sublime chip for Borussia Dortmund in the derby v Schalke (Video)April 10, 2016
- Shinji Kagawa took part in an adorable football event on Christmas Eve for Japanese kids (Video)December 27, 2015
- Man United old boys Shinji Kagawa & Chicharito score in the German Cup (Videos)October 28, 2015