Man United’s Shinji Kagawa & Gary Lineker star in a Japanese commercial with a talking dog [Video]
- July 18, 2014
A Japanese commercial is being aired with Man United’s Shinji Kagawa, Gary Lineker and a a talking dog.
The commercial was made for for SoftBank – a telecommunications and Internet corporation.
Kagawa takes the lead role in the advert alongside Japanese star actor Masato Sakai, which mainly takes place in a park in England.
After the initial chat, Kagawa kicks the ball to start a relay of skills between different locals, that includes Gary Lineker playing the role of a gardener.
See the commercial for SoftBank below.
- The 5 worst moments of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Man United & Real Madrid career (...
- Rio Ferdinand trolls disloyal Drake for wearing Man United & Liverpool kits [Insta...
- PSG boss Laurent Blanc says Angel Di Maria transfer saga will have a “positive ou...
- Man United fan channel quiz American Reds on colloquial Mancunian words (Video)
- More bad news for Man United. Nicolas Otamendi “stays” at Valencia [Super D...
- PSG make £28.5m offer for Angel Di Maria, £30m less than Man United paid a year ago
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi