Man United’s Shinji Kagawa & Gary Lineker star in a Japanese commercial with a talking dog [Video]
- July 18, 2014
A Japanese commercial is being aired with Man United’s Shinji Kagawa, Gary Lineker and a a talking dog.
The commercial was made for for SoftBank – a telecommunications and Internet corporation.
Kagawa takes the lead role in the advert alongside Japanese star actor Masato Sakai, which mainly takes place in a park in England.
After the initial chat, Kagawa kicks the ball to start a relay of skills between different locals, that includes Gary Lineker playing the role of a gardener.
See the commercial for SoftBank below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...