Man United’s Shinji Kagawa & Gary Lineker star in a Japanese commercial with a talking dog [Video]
A Japanese commercial is being aired with Man United’s Shinji Kagawa, Gary Lineker and a a talking dog.
The commercial was made for for SoftBank – a telecommunications and Internet corporation.
Kagawa takes the lead role in the advert alongside Japanese star actor Masato Sakai, which mainly takes place in a park in England.
After the initial chat, Kagawa kicks the ball to start a relay of skills between different locals, that includes Gary Lineker playing the role of a gardener.
See the commercial for SoftBank below.
Watch Live Stream
- Manchester United offer Michael Carrick one-year contract [Guardian]May 30th, 2016
- Juventus are ready to cash in on Paul Pogba, Man United want him back [Independent]May 30th, 2016
- Chelsea captain John Terry wishes Jose Mourinho well at Manchester United (Video)May 30th, 2016
- Jose Mourinho turns up to Carrington for his first day as Manchester United boss (Video)May 30th, 2016
- Shinji Kagawa’s sublime chip for Borussia Dortmund in the derby v Schalke (Video)April 10th, 2016
- Shinji Kagawa took part in an adorable football event on Christmas Eve for Japanese kids (Video)December 27th, 2015
- Man United old boys Shinji Kagawa & Chicharito score in the German Cup (Videos)October 28th, 2015
- After Jurgen Klopp, will Shinji Kagawa be next? Liverpool fans hope to sign Man United old-boy [T...October 8th, 2015