Man United’s Shinji Kagawa & Gary Lineker star in a Japanese commercial with a talking dog [Video]
- July 18, 2014
A Japanese commercial is being aired with Man United’s Shinji Kagawa, Gary Lineker and a a talking dog.
The commercial was made for for SoftBank – a telecommunications and Internet corporation.
Kagawa takes the lead role in the advert alongside Japanese star actor Masato Sakai, which mainly takes place in a park in England.
After the initial chat, Kagawa kicks the ball to start a relay of skills between different locals, that includes Gary Lineker playing the role of a gardener.
See the commercial for SoftBank below.
- Leaked: Manchester United’s new 2015/16 Adidas home kit [Pictures]
- Fenerbahce’s new £4.25m star – All of Nani’s goals at Sporting CP in ...
- Ronald Koeman admits that Man United & Arsenal target Morgan Schneiderlin missed t...
- Iker Casillas will play for Porto in 2015-16, as Man United’s De Gea remains stuc...
- Man United defender Rafael is considering a move to Galatasaray [MEN]
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba reveals his toughest ever opponents to Rio Ferdinand [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi