Man United’s Shinji Kagawa & Gary Lineker star in a Japanese commercial with a talking dog [Video]
A Japanese commercial is being aired with Man United’s Shinji Kagawa, Gary Lineker and a a talking dog.
The commercial was made for for SoftBank – a telecommunications and Internet corporation.
Kagawa takes the lead role in the advert alongside Japanese star actor Masato Sakai, which mainly takes place in a park in England.
After the initial chat, Kagawa kicks the ball to start a relay of skills between different locals, that includes Gary Lineker playing the role of a gardener.
See the commercial for SoftBank below.
Watch Live Stream
- Man United’s Henrikh Mkhitaryan offers blunt assessment of the Ukrainian League (Video)December 8, 2016
- Manchester United’s Phil Jones shows Zlatan how frozen the Zorya Luhansk pitch is (Video)December 8, 2016
- Manchester United’s EL game at Zorya Luhansk under threat over icy conditionsDecember 7, 2016
- Mourinho-loving granny gets giant tattoo of the Special OneDecember 7, 2016
- Shinji Kagawa on how he helped Marco Reus feature on the global cover of FIFA 17 (Video)July 23, 2016
- Shinji Kagawa’s sublime chip for Borussia Dortmund in the derby v Schalke (Video)April 10, 2016
- Shinji Kagawa took part in an adorable football event on Christmas Eve for Japanese kids (Video)December 27, 2015
- Man United old boys Shinji Kagawa & Chicharito score in the German Cup (Videos)October 28, 2015