Man United’s Shinji Kagawa & Gary Lineker star in a Japanese commercial with a talking dog [Video]
- July 18, 2014
A Japanese commercial is being aired with Man United’s Shinji Kagawa, Gary Lineker and a a talking dog.
The commercial was made for for SoftBank – a telecommunications and Internet corporation.
Kagawa takes the lead role in the advert alongside Japanese star actor Masato Sakai, which mainly takes place in a park in England.
After the initial chat, Kagawa kicks the ball to start a relay of skills between different locals, that includes Gary Lineker playing the role of a gardener.
See the commercial for SoftBank below.
- After leaving Man United, Angel Di Maria enjoys himself with his new PSG buddies (Insta...
- Devante Cole son of Man United legend Andy Cole scores 94th minute debut winner for Bra...
- Belgian fans overwhelmingly believe Kevin de Bruyne should have joined Man United, not ...
- Jonny Evans reveals his move from Man United to West Brom took a month to finalise (Video)
- Wayne Rooney helps Louis van Gaal pick Man United’s team & coaching staff [Sun]
- Super Sunday!!! 6/1 Man United to beat Swansea
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...