Man United’s Shinji Kagawa & Gary Lineker star in a Japanese commercial with a talking dog [Video]
A Japanese commercial is being aired with Man United’s Shinji Kagawa, Gary Lineker and a a talking dog.
The commercial was made for for SoftBank – a telecommunications and Internet corporation.
Kagawa takes the lead role in the advert alongside Japanese star actor Masato Sakai, which mainly takes place in a park in England.
After the initial chat, Kagawa kicks the ball to start a relay of skills between different locals, that includes Gary Lineker playing the role of a gardener.
See the commercial for SoftBank below.
- Legendary Man United flop Bebe isn’t ruling out a return to the club (Quotes)
- Man United legend Sir Alex Ferguson backs Wayne Rooney to find form (Quotes)
- Man United star Juan Mata says club must improve after recent wobble [Mirror]
- Fail: Adidas screw up their Man United retro kit promo as model wears Chelsea tracksuit...
- After Jurgen Klopp, will Shinji Kagawa be next? Liverpool fans hope to sign Man United ...
- Ten of the worst footballer adverts, feat. Shinji Kagawa and Lionel Messi (Video)
- Dancing feet: Borussia Dortmund’s Shinji Kagawa scores tremendous goal for Japan ...
- Japan’s Shinji Kagawa misses open goal from 5 yards out v Cambodia (Video)