Man United’s Shinji Kagawa did an incredible magic trick rising from the ground in the tunnel v Ivory Coast
- June 16, 2014
Man United’s Shinji Kagawa had produced the magic trick of the World Cup so far.
A brilliant Vine video captured the moment that the Japanese star appeared to freak out a young mascot as he rose from the ground in the tunnel before the Ivory Coast match.
Not only did Kagawa appear from nowhere, but when the Man United midfielder finally revealed himself, he had a brilliant pose on his face which seemed to suggest the whole magic act was pre-planned.
See Shinji Kagawa’s incredible magic trick below.
- Backheel + dummy golazo: Japan women score fabulous team goal v Holland [Vine]
- Gaku Shibasaki’s Japan teammate really didn’t want to steal his goal versus...
- Toshihiro Aoyama nets first ever Japan goal with incredible 35 yard golazo v Uzbekistan...
- Keisuke Honda scores and assists for Japan in 2-0 win over Tunisia [Highlights]
- Incredible miss! Keisuke Honda ruins Japan team move by hitting post with goal gaping [...
- Neymar-mania! Fans go crazy for Brazil attacker in Japan [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi