Man United’s Shinji Kagawa cautious assessing Japan’s tough World Cup group [Video]
- June 10, 2014
Japan playmaker Shinji Kagawa has said that the competitive nature of a World Cup will mean that his side will be presented with limited chances, many of which they’ll have to take.
Kagawa may not be first choice at Manchester United but for his country he is an indispensable first team player and contributes heavily to Japan’s fast attacking play.
However, Japan have been placed in a tough group with Colombia, Ivory Coast and Greece all being of a reasonably high quality.
Kagawa said: “The World Cup is different than friendly matches. Everybody’s level is high during the World Cup, we might not get many chances so we’ll need to take the few ones that we get.”
- Ex Celtic star Shunsuke Nakamura incredible 94th minute free kick golazo equaliser in J...
- Backheel + dummy golazo: Japan women score fabulous team goal v Holland [Vine]
- Gaku Shibasaki’s Japan teammate really didn’t want to steal his goal versus...
- Toshihiro Aoyama nets first ever Japan goal with incredible 35 yard golazo v Uzbekistan...
- Keisuke Honda scores and assists for Japan in 2-0 win over Tunisia [Highlights]
- Incredible miss! Keisuke Honda ruins Japan team move by hitting post with goal gaping [...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi