Man United’s Shinji Kagawa cautious assessing Japan’s tough World Cup group [Video]
- June 10, 2014
Japan playmaker Shinji Kagawa has said that the competitive nature of a World Cup will mean that his side will be presented with limited chances, many of which they’ll have to take.
Kagawa may not be first choice at Manchester United but for his country he is an indispensable first team player and contributes heavily to Japan’s fast attacking play.
However, Japan have been placed in a tough group with Colombia, Ivory Coast and Greece all being of a reasonably high quality.
Kagawa said: “The World Cup is different than friendly matches. Everybody’s level is high during the World Cup, we might not get many chances so we’ll need to take the few ones that we get.”
- Hilarious keeper blunder in Japan leads to ridiculous Kashiwa Reysol own goal (Video)
- Ex Celtic star Shunsuke Nakamura incredible 94th minute free kick golazo equaliser in J...
- Backheel + dummy golazo: Japan women score fabulous team goal v Holland [Vine]
- Gaku Shibasaki’s Japan teammate really didn’t want to steal his goal versus...
- Toshihiro Aoyama nets first ever Japan goal with incredible 35 yard golazo v Uzbekistan...
- Keisuke Honda scores and assists for Japan in 2-0 win over Tunisia [Highlights]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...