- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Man United’s Shinji Kagawa cautious assessing Japan’s tough World Cup group [Video]
Japan playmaker Shinji Kagawa has said that the competitive nature of a World Cup will mean that his side will be presented with limited chances, many of which they’ll have to take.
Kagawa may not be first choice at Manchester United but for his country he is an indispensable first team player and contributes heavily to Japan’s fast attacking play.
However, Japan have been placed in a tough group with Colombia, Ivory Coast and Greece all being of a reasonably high quality.
Kagawa said: “The World Cup is different than friendly matches. Everybody’s level is high during the World Cup, we might not get many chances so we’ll need to take the few ones that we get.”
- Updated: June 10, 2014