- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Man United’s Shinji Kagawa and Nurnberg’s Hiroshi Kiyotake play a mad match vs 55 Japanese kids [Video]
A wonderful video has come out of Japan as Man United’s Shinji Kagawa and Nurnberg’s Hiroshi Kiyotake took part in a local TV show.
The Manchester United and Nurnberg internationals played a wacky match in the pouring rain taking on 55 Japanese kids at one time.
The kids team was comprised of five goalkeeper and fifty outfield players.
Watch the fabulous footage of Shinji Kagawa and Hiroshi Kiyotake versus the kids below.
- Updated: December 31, 2013