Man United’s Ryan Giggs receives video messages from Javier Zanetti, Andrea Pirlo & more [Video]
- May 9, 2014
Last night Manchester United’s end of season awards ceremony was all about Ryan Giggs.
The legendary winger, who started his professional career at Man United in 1991, was awarded the lifetime achievement award.
He received video messages from the likes of Pele, Sir Alex Ferguson, Eric Cantona & many more and another collation of stars sending messages can be seen below.
Juventus stars Andrea Pirlo and Carlos Tevez filmed a message and having announced his retirement from the game at 41 this week, Javier Zanetti also wished Giggs well.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]