Man United’s Ryan Giggs receives video messages from Javier Zanetti, Andrea Pirlo & more [Video]
- May 9, 2014
Last night Manchester United’s end of season awards ceremony was all about Ryan Giggs.
The legendary winger, who started his professional career at Man United in 1991, was awarded the lifetime achievement award.
He received video messages from the likes of Pele, Sir Alex Ferguson, Eric Cantona & many more and another collation of stars sending messages can be seen below.
Juventus stars Andrea Pirlo and Carlos Tevez filmed a message and having announced his retirement from the game at 41 this week, Javier Zanetti also wished Giggs well.
- Amazing: Andrea Pirlo told the NYC FC keeper where Kaka was going to put his free kick ...
- Watch Andrea Pirlo’s MLS debut, as New York City FC beat Orlando City 5-3 (Videos)
- Andrea Pirlo spins away from Orlando player in build-up to David Villa for NYC (Video)
- Former AC Milan teammates Andrea Pirlo & Kaka’ reunited in MLS (Vine)
- New York City FC maestro Andrea Pirlo shows kids how to take free-kicks (Vine)
- American fans go wild as Andrea Pirlo produces skill in NYC FC Rondo session (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi