Man United’s Robin van Persie uploads a training video showing his recovery from a knee injury [Facebook]
Manchester United striker Robin van Persie was last seen on the pitch during the Red Devils win over Olympiakos in the Champions League in March.
Van Persie was the hero that night for United with a hat-trick in the win over the Greeks, however the Dutch international ended the evening being stretchered off the Old Trafford surface with a knee injury.
Van Persie has been out of action ever since, but with the World Cup just around the corner the striker has a race against time to get fit for Brazil 2014.
In a massive positive boost, RVP has now uploaded a video on Facebook showing the striker lifting weighs before sprinting on a trampoline, showing that his knee injury appears to be healing well.
See how Robin van Persie is regaining his fitness fast below.
Watch Live Stream
- 16 players Jose Mourinho wants at Man United, according to the English pressMay 24th, 2016
- Jose Mourinho wants Ryan Giggs to stay, but not as Man United assistant manager [SSN]May 24th, 2016
- Louis van Gaal’s sacking and Jose Mourinho’s imminent arrival dominate back pages [Pi...May 24th, 2016
- Jose Mourinho wants Gary Neville to come back to Manchester United [Sun]May 23rd, 2016
- Turkey number one Volkan Babacan wondersave denies Fenerbahce striker Robin van Persie (Video)May 10th, 2016
- Fenerbahce fan footage of glorious goal by ex Man United star Robin van Persie in 3-0 win (Video)May 1st, 2016
- Ex-Man Utd stars Nani and van Persie combine for Fenerbahce goal (Video)April 21st, 2016
- Man United old boy Robin van Persie fires Fenerbahce to victory (Video)March 14th, 2016