Man United’s Robin van Persie uploads a training video showing his recovery from a knee injury [Facebook]
Manchester United striker Robin van Persie was last seen on the pitch during the Red Devils win over Olympiakos in the Champions League in March.
Van Persie was the hero that night for United with a hat-trick in the win over the Greeks, however the Dutch international ended the evening being stretchered off the Old Trafford surface with a knee injury.
Van Persie has been out of action ever since, but with the World Cup just around the corner the striker has a race against time to get fit for Brazil 2014.
In a massive positive boost, RVP has now uploaded a video on Facebook showing the striker lifting weighs before sprinting on a trampoline, showing that his knee injury appears to be healing well.
See how Robin van Persie is regaining his fitness fast below.
Watch Live Stream
- 12 of 14 Man United players celebrate late Hull win on InstagramAugust 28, 2016
- The four youngest players to score for Jose Mourinho at either Man United or Chelsea [MOTD Stat]August 28, 2016
- Sun stitch up Jose Mourinho claiming he stole from builders, dredge up old Chelsea problemsAugust 28, 2016
- Paul Pogba’s awesome response to a Man United fan on TwitterAugust 27, 2016
- Europa League draw brings Fenerbahce striker Robin van Persie back to Old Trafford [Tweets]August 26, 2016
- The Oranje General passes away. Dutch stars pay respects to Winfried WitjesJuly 25, 2016
- Ex Man United star Robin van Persie held talks with Middlesbrough today [ESPN]July 6, 2016
- Fenerbahce’s Robin van Persie drops a hint on Twitter he’s joining LeicesterJuly 5, 2016