Man United’s Robin van Persie uploads a training video showing his recovery from a knee injury [Facebook]
- April 14, 2014
Manchester United striker Robin van Persie was last seen on the pitch during the Red Devils win over Olympiakos in the Champions League in March.
Van Persie was the hero that night for United with a hat-trick in the win over the Greeks, however the Dutch international ended the evening being stretchered off the Old Trafford surface with a knee injury.
Van Persie has been out of action ever since, but with the World Cup just around the corner the striker has a race against time to get fit for Brazil 2014.
In a massive positive boost, RVP has now uploaded a video on Facebook showing the striker lifting weighs before sprinting on a trampoline, showing that his knee injury appears to be healing well.
See how Robin van Persie is regaining his fitness fast below.
- Javier Hernandez told he can leave Man United [Best Tweets]
- Watch Tyler Blackett meet his new Celtic fans after his loan move from Man United (Videos)
- Done Deal: Man United & West Brom confirm Jonny Evans has moved to the Hawthorns (...
- Man United fans rip into Harry Kane after he fired another blank v Everton (Tweets)
- Daley Blind enjoying centre-half role, confident goals will come for Manchester United ...
- Dame Helen Mirren hates her ‘Rooney’ legs
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...