Man United’s Robin van Persie uploads a training video showing his recovery from a knee injury [Facebook]
- April 14, 2014
Manchester United striker Robin van Persie was last seen on the pitch during the Red Devils win over Olympiakos in the Champions League in March.
Van Persie was the hero that night for United with a hat-trick in the win over the Greeks, however the Dutch international ended the evening being stretchered off the Old Trafford surface with a knee injury.
Van Persie has been out of action ever since, but with the World Cup just around the corner the striker has a race against time to get fit for Brazil 2014.
In a massive positive boost, RVP has now uploaded a video on Facebook showing the striker lifting weighs before sprinting on a trampoline, showing that his knee injury appears to be healing well.
See how Robin van Persie is regaining his fitness fast below.
- Angel Di Maria’s transfer to PSG delayed because he was too tired to undergo medi...
- Author Tom Clare explains why Duncan Edwards was the best footballer Britain ever saw (...
- Manchester United fans react to Rafael’s £2.5 million transfer to Lyon (Best Tweets)
- Pep Guardiola says Schweinsteiger hasn’t been in top physical condition for three...
- Rafael pens lengthy Instagram message to Man United fans after leaving for Lyon
- Man United fans slam Thiago Silva for claiming Angel Di Maria is joining a ‘bigge...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi