Man United’s Robin van Persie uploads a training video showing his recovery from a knee injury [Facebook]
Manchester United striker Robin van Persie was last seen on the pitch during the Red Devils win over Olympiakos in the Champions League in March.
Van Persie was the hero that night for United with a hat-trick in the win over the Greeks, however the Dutch international ended the evening being stretchered off the Old Trafford surface with a knee injury.
Van Persie has been out of action ever since, but with the World Cup just around the corner the striker has a race against time to get fit for Brazil 2014.
In a massive positive boost, RVP has now uploaded a video on Facebook showing the striker lifting weighs before sprinting on a trampoline, showing that his knee injury appears to be healing well.
See how Robin van Persie is regaining his fitness fast below.
Watch Live Stream
- Jose Mourinho explains why he left Timothy Fosu-Mensah out of squad to face Galatasaray [Quotes]July 30, 2016
- Paul Pogba’s move to Manchester United deemed ‘a formality’ [Times]July 30, 2016
- Well Duh: Mail write unbelievably obvious story about Sir Alex Ferguson & Paul PogbaJuly 30, 2016
- Paul Pogba to Man United & John Stones to Man City are virtually done deals (BBC Audio)July 30, 2016
- The Oranje General passes away. Dutch stars pay respects to Winfried WitjesJuly 25, 2016
- Ex Man United star Robin van Persie held talks with Middlesbrough today [ESPN]July 6, 2016
- Fenerbahce’s Robin van Persie drops a hint on Twitter he’s joining LeicesterJuly 5, 2016
- West Ham and Crystal Palace have been offered Robin van Persie by Fenerbahce [Mail]July 4, 2016