Man United’s Robin van Persie & Eljero Elia wish Dutch teammate Kevin Strootman quick recovery [Instagram]
- March 10, 2014
AS Roma’s Dutch international midfielder Kevin Strootman is receiving public sympathy from his national team colleagues.
Today, Manchester United’s striker Robin van Persie and former national team midfielder Werder Bremen’s Eljero Elia, posted quick recovery wishes for their fellow colleague on Instragram.
24-year-old Strootman, who suffered a critical knee injury on March 9th in the Serie A match between AS Roma and Napoli (0:1), will be out for a minimum of nine months and be forced to miss Holland’s upcoming World Cup campaign.
Below are Instagram pictures from Man United’s Robin van Persie and Eljero Elia wishing Dutch teammate Kevin Strootman a quick recovery.
- Robin van Persie loses Dutch captaincy, Arjen Robben takes over the Oranje armband
- Dutch FA troll relentless Mexican fan after Robben’s dive inspired a year of tweets
- Leicester City make audacious move for former Holland Manager Guus Hiddink [Independent]
- Holland boss Danny Blind reveals he turned down offer to join Louis van Gaal at Man United
- Backheel + dummy golazo: Japan women score fabulous team goal v Holland [Vine]
- PSV’s Jetro Willems scores incredible backheel penalty in Holland training [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...