Man United’s Robin van Persie & Eljero Elia wish Dutch teammate Kevin Strootman quick recovery [Instagram]
- March 10, 2014
AS Roma’s Dutch international midfielder Kevin Strootman is receiving public sympathy from his national team colleagues.
Today, Manchester United’s striker Robin van Persie and former national team midfielder Werder Bremen’s Eljero Elia, posted quick recovery wishes for their fellow colleague on Instragram.
24-year-old Strootman, who suffered a critical knee injury on March 9th in the Serie A match between AS Roma and Napoli (0:1), will be out for a minimum of nine months and be forced to miss Holland’s upcoming World Cup campaign.
Below are Instagram pictures from Man United’s Robin van Persie and Eljero Elia wishing Dutch teammate Kevin Strootman a quick recovery.
- Anwar El Ghazi reveals chat with Cristiano Ronaldo made him choose Holland (Quotes)
- Holland legend blasts ‘Goldfinger’ Memphis Depay days after saying he looke...
- Watch Man United’s Memphis Depay individual highlights for Holland v Turkey (Video)
- Man United’s Memphis Depay delivered four brilliant crosses for Holland v Turkey ...
- Man United linked Kevin Strootman denies injury media reports & confirms return to...
- Manchester United make Hummels, Strootman & Nathaniel Clyne targets with £150m fun...
- The best Roma goals of 2014 ft. Totti, Strootman, Pjanic & Gervinho [Official video]
- AS Roma president: Kevin Strootman will not go to Manchester United
- Anderson gets nostalgic for Manchester United days with several Instagram posts
- Pierluigi Collina offers his expert opinion on tackle that broke Luke Shaw’s leg
- Man United’s Anthony Martial bagged an assist in France win v Armenia (video)
- Man United flyer Antonio Valencia pulled off a quality rapid assist v Argentina (offici...