Man United’s Robin van Persie & Eljero Elia wish Dutch teammate Kevin Strootman quick recovery [Instagram]
- March 10, 2014
AS Roma’s Dutch international midfielder Kevin Strootman is receiving public sympathy from his national team colleagues.
Today, Manchester United’s striker Robin van Persie and former national team midfielder Werder Bremen’s Eljero Elia, posted quick recovery wishes for their fellow colleague on Instragram.
24-year-old Strootman, who suffered a critical knee injury on March 9th in the Serie A match between AS Roma and Napoli (0:1), will be out for a minimum of nine months and be forced to miss Holland’s upcoming World Cup campaign.
Below are Instagram pictures from Man United’s Robin van Persie and Eljero Elia wishing Dutch teammate Kevin Strootman a quick recovery.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]