Man United’s Robin van Persie & Eljero Elia wish Dutch teammate Kevin Strootman quick recovery [Instagram]
- March 10, 2014
AS Roma’s Dutch international midfielder Kevin Strootman is receiving public sympathy from his national team colleagues.
Today, Manchester United’s striker Robin van Persie and former national team midfielder Werder Bremen’s Eljero Elia, posted quick recovery wishes for their fellow colleague on Instragram.
24-year-old Strootman, who suffered a critical knee injury on March 9th in the Serie A match between AS Roma and Napoli (0:1), will be out for a minimum of nine months and be forced to miss Holland’s upcoming World Cup campaign.
Below are Instagram pictures from Man United’s Robin van Persie and Eljero Elia wishing Dutch teammate Kevin Strootman a quick recovery.
Watch Live Stream
- Former Chelsea boss becomes Holland’s new assistant manager [Telegraaf]August 21, 2016
- The Oranje General passes away. Dutch stars pay respects to Winfried WitjesJuly 25, 2016
- Holland beat Austria 2-0 thanks to goals from Janssen & Wijnaldum (Video)June 5, 2016
- Stoke’s Marko Arnautovic spat at Holland defender Kenny Tete (Video)June 4, 2016
- Man United linked Kevin Strootman denies injury media reports & confirms return to Roma training [Instagram]March 3, 2015
- Manchester United make Hummels, Strootman & Nathaniel Clyne targets with £150m funds [Mirror]January 15, 2015
- The best Roma goals of 2014 ft. Totti, Strootman, Pjanic & Gervinho [Official video]December 31, 2014
- AS Roma president: Kevin Strootman will not go to Manchester UnitedDecember 23, 2014
- Sun stitch up Anthony Martial claiming his personal life is negatively affecting his Man United formAugust 25, 2016
- Man United’s move for Real Madrid’s Raphael Varane [Cope]August 25, 2016
- Man Utd players warned Schweinsteiger to work on fitness and stop watching wife playing tennisAugust 24, 2016
- Golazo: Man United loanee Adnan Januzaj scores sublime winner for Sunderland (Video)August 24, 2016