Man United’s Robin van Persie & Eljero Elia wish Dutch teammate Kevin Strootman quick recovery [Instagram]
- March 10, 2014
AS Roma’s Dutch international midfielder Kevin Strootman is receiving public sympathy from his national team colleagues.
Today, Manchester United’s striker Robin van Persie and former national team midfielder Werder Bremen’s Eljero Elia, posted quick recovery wishes for their fellow colleague on Instragram.
24-year-old Strootman, who suffered a critical knee injury on March 9th in the Serie A match between AS Roma and Napoli (0:1), will be out for a minimum of nine months and be forced to miss Holland’s upcoming World Cup campaign.
Below are Instagram pictures from Man United’s Robin van Persie and Eljero Elia wishing Dutch teammate Kevin Strootman a quick recovery.
- Leicester City make audacious move for former Holland Manager Guus Hiddink [Independent]
- Holland boss Danny Blind reveals he turned down offer to join Louis van Gaal at Man United
- Backheel + dummy golazo: Japan women score fabulous team goal v Holland [Vine]
- PSV’s Jetro Willems scores incredible backheel penalty in Holland training [Video]
- Outrageous Acca: Back Belgium, Italy & Holland to win at enormous 28/1 odds!!!
- USA fans get super carried away following wins over Germany & Holland [Best Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi