- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
Man United’s Robin van Persie & Eljero Elia wish Dutch teammate Kevin Strootman quick recovery [Instagram]
AS Roma’s Dutch international midfielder Kevin Strootman is receiving public sympathy from his national team colleagues.
Today, Manchester United’s striker Robin van Persie and former national team midfielder Werder Bremen’s Eljero Elia, posted quick recovery wishes for their fellow colleague on Instragram.
24-year-old Strootman, who suffered a critical knee injury on March 9th in the Serie A match between AS Roma and Napoli (0:1), will be out for a minimum of nine months and be forced to miss Holland’s upcoming World Cup campaign.
Below are Instagram pictures from Man United’s Robin van Persie and Eljero Elia wishing Dutch teammate Kevin Strootman a quick recovery.
- Updated: March 10, 2014