Man United’s Marouane Fellaini VERY lucky to escape a red card for shocking elbow on Zabaleta [Vine]
- March 25, 2014
This is what 30 million British pounds gets you.
Marouane Fellaini was a very, very lucky boy to escape a red card for this viscious (and needless!) elbow on Pablo Zabaleta during the first half of the Manchester derby.
Fellaini is all awkward knees and elbows as it is, but when trying to shield the ball during the Manchester derby tonight, he unleahsed a brutal elbow on the City player.
Amazingly, it was seen by the ref, who deemed it worthy of only a yellow card, when a red was really what was called for.
- Man City players join with lucky fans to unveil new Nike home kit for the 2015/16 seaso...
- Man City offer Bayer Leverkusen €35m for winger Karim Bellarabi [Hamburger Morgenpost]
- Man United’s Rafael da Silva snapped wearing a shirt with a Man City looking badg...
- Man City captain Vincent Kompany is back in training, practising overhead kicks [video]
- Rio Ferdinand brushes off claims Sergio Ramos would pick Man City over Man United [Video]
- Sport detail the Chelsea & Man City offers for Paul Pogba
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi