Man United’s Marouane Fellaini VERY lucky to escape a red card for shocking elbow on Zabaleta [Vine]
- March 25, 2014
This is what 30 million British pounds gets you.
Marouane Fellaini was a very, very lucky boy to escape a red card for this viscious (and needless!) elbow on Pablo Zabaleta during the first half of the Manchester derby.
Fellaini is all awkward knees and elbows as it is, but when trying to shield the ball during the Manchester derby tonight, he unleahsed a brutal elbow on the City player.
Amazingly, it was seen by the ref, who deemed it worthy of only a yellow card, when a red was really what was called for.
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- Gary Neville purrs over Manchester City’s strength in depth after De Bruyne signi...
- Kevin De Bruyne gives first interview since signing for Manchester City (Video)
- Manchester City officially sign Kevin De Bruyne from Wolfsburg [Vine & Best Tweets]
- Man City’s Vincent Kompany tries to defend a goal against 100 kids at the same ti...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...