Man United’s Marouane Fellaini is out for six weeks after having surgery on his wrist over the weekend
- December 23, 2013
Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini is set to miss the next six weeks of action.
News broke overnight on Sunday that Manchester United’s afro-haired Belgian midfielder underwent surgery on his wrist over the weekend, and the prognosis for Fellaini isn’t great.
Fellaini has reportedly had a problem with his wrist since October, and the for Everton midfielder has now had an operation to put things right.
Many Manchester United may receive the news of Fellaini’s absence with wry smiles after many have felt that the midfielder has underperformed at Old Trafford since his signing in the summer.
The news of Marouane Fellaini’s injury has yet to be confirmed from Manchester United officially, however the story has already broken in the Belgium press.
- Watch Memphis Depay’s individual highlights for Man United v PSG (Video)
- Pedro’s move from Barcelona to Man United is matter of “when, not if”...
- “Missing” Angel Di Maria posters spotted in Manchester ahead of Man United ...
- Matteo Darmian’s impressive individual highlights for Man United v PSG (Video)
- Watch Louis van Gaal bat away questions about Angel Di Maria at his latest Man United p...
- Man United legend Peter Schmeichel and Jeff Stelling have cameos in a new Carlsberg adv...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi