Man United’s Marouane Fellaini is out for six weeks after having surgery on his wrist over the weekend
Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini is set to miss the next six weeks of action.
News broke overnight on Sunday that Manchester United’s afro-haired Belgian midfielder underwent surgery on his wrist over the weekend, and the prognosis for Fellaini isn’t great.
Fellaini has reportedly had a problem with his wrist since October, and the for Everton midfielder has now had an operation to put things right.
Many Manchester United may receive the news of Fellaini’s absence with wry smiles after many have felt that the midfielder has underperformed at Old Trafford since his signing in the summer.
The news of Marouane Fellaini’s injury has yet to be confirmed from Manchester United officially, however the story has already broken in the Belgium press.
Watch Live Stream
- ‘I need to protect him’: Jose Mourinho explains why Wayne Rooney may not start v Zorya (Video)September 28, 2016
- Wayne Rooney could sit out Europa League game and Sunday’s clash with Stoke [Sky Sports]September 28, 2016
- Jose Mourinho ‘feels sorry’ for Sam Allardyce after his dream job ended in disaster (Video)September 28, 2016
- Jesse Lingard plays down impact of Wayne Rooney’s absence (Video)September 28, 2016
- Marouane Fellaini was statistically Manchester United’s best midfielder at Watford [Graphic]September 19, 2016
- Paul Scholes lambastes Manchester United after Watford defeat, insists Fellaini must be changed (Video)September 18, 2016
- New Andy Tate? Man Utd fan wants one of Rooney or Fellaini to ‘f**k off’ after Watford defeat (Video)September 18, 2016
- Some people think Marouane Fellaini spat at Nolito during the Manchester derbySeptember 12, 2016