- ‘Come on, Roy’: Wenger tells Hodgson to leave his Arsenal kids out of next summer’s Euro U21s [Video]
- Lionel Messi wants to leave Spain because he feels persecuted by the taxman [El Confidencial]
- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino insists he has the support of Daniel Levy [Video]
- Wayne Rooney posts video of his son Kai doing cartwheels before he did the same in celebration against Slovenia
- Flashback Friday! Thierry Henry scores one of the great Premier League goals against Man United
Man United’s Marouane Fellaini is out for six weeks after having surgery on his wrist over the weekend
Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini is set to miss the next six weeks of action.
News broke overnight on Sunday that Manchester United’s afro-haired Belgian midfielder underwent surgery on his wrist over the weekend, and the prognosis for Fellaini isn’t great.
Fellaini has reportedly had a problem with his wrist since October, and the for Everton midfielder has now had an operation to put things right.
Many Manchester United may receive the news of Fellaini’s absence with wry smiles after many have felt that the midfielder has underperformed at Old Trafford since his signing in the summer.
The news of Marouane Fellaini’s injury has yet to be confirmed from Manchester United officially, however the story has already broken in the Belgium press.
- Updated: December 23, 2013