Man United’s Marouane Fellaini is out for six weeks after having surgery on his wrist over the weekend
Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini is set to miss the next six weeks of action.
News broke overnight on Sunday that Manchester United’s afro-haired Belgian midfielder underwent surgery on his wrist over the weekend, and the prognosis for Fellaini isn’t great.
Fellaini has reportedly had a problem with his wrist since October, and the for Everton midfielder has now had an operation to put things right.
Many Manchester United may receive the news of Fellaini’s absence with wry smiles after many have felt that the midfielder has underperformed at Old Trafford since his signing in the summer.
The news of Marouane Fellaini’s injury has yet to be confirmed from Manchester United officially, however the story has already broken in the Belgium press.
Watch Live Stream
- Man City’s Sergio Aguero charged with violent conduct by FA; Likely to miss Man United gameAugust 30, 2016
- Bastian Schweinsteiger opens up about relationship with Jose Mourinho & Man United future (Video)August 30, 2016
- Man United release #ZlatanTime – the story so far… (Video)August 30, 2016
- Man United’s Matteo Darmian linked to Inter Milan [Gazzetta dello Sport]August 30, 2016
- Jose Mourinho confirms Marouane Fellaini has a ‘bad’ back injury (Video)August 27, 2016
- Marouane Fellaini hailed as a hero after Man United’s late win at HullAugust 27, 2016
- Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho explains how he reached out to ‘unloved’ Marouane FellainiAugust 20, 2016
- Man Utd’s Marouane Fellaini compared to Paul Pogba after brillliant ‘assist’ for Leicester [Tweets]August 7, 2016