Man United’s Marouane Fellaini is out for six weeks after having surgery on his wrist over the weekend
Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini is set to miss the next six weeks of action.
News broke overnight on Sunday that Manchester United’s afro-haired Belgian midfielder underwent surgery on his wrist over the weekend, and the prognosis for Fellaini isn’t great.
Fellaini has reportedly had a problem with his wrist since October, and the for Everton midfielder has now had an operation to put things right.
Many Manchester United may receive the news of Fellaini’s absence with wry smiles after many have felt that the midfielder has underperformed at Old Trafford since his signing in the summer.
The news of Marouane Fellaini’s injury has yet to be confirmed from Manchester United officially, however the story has already broken in the Belgium press.
Watch Live Stream
- Twitter explodes as Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores scissor kick on Man United debut [Tweets]July 30, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored 4 minutes into his Man United debut v Galatasaray (Official Video)July 30, 2016
- Paul Pogba signs more Manchester United merchandise for fans [Instagram]July 30, 2016
- Jose Mourinho explains why he left Timothy Fosu-Mensah out of squad to face Galatasaray [Quotes]July 30, 2016
- Jose Mourinho puts 4 big-name Man United players up for sale, will keep Fellaini [Daily Record]July 17, 2016
- Romelu Lukaku & Fellaini take a pasting as Belgium lose 0-2 to Italy [Tweets & Memes]June 13, 2016
- Belgium calling: Marouane Fellaini causes an economic catastropheJune 7, 2016
- Man United star Marouane Fellaini was trending after dying his afro blonde [Best Tweets]June 6, 2016