Man United’s Marouane Fellaini is out for six weeks after having surgery on his wrist over the weekend
Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini is set to miss the next six weeks of action.
News broke overnight on Sunday that Manchester United’s afro-haired Belgian midfielder underwent surgery on his wrist over the weekend, and the prognosis for Fellaini isn’t great.
Fellaini has reportedly had a problem with his wrist since October, and the for Everton midfielder has now had an operation to put things right.
Many Manchester United may receive the news of Fellaini’s absence with wry smiles after many have felt that the midfielder has underperformed at Old Trafford since his signing in the summer.
The news of Marouane Fellaini’s injury has yet to be confirmed from Manchester United officially, however the story has already broken in the Belgium press.
Watch Live Stream
- England 23 man squad for EURO 2016 announced ft. Man United’s Marcus RashfordMay 31st, 2016
- Man United target Zlatan Ibrahimovic acts in awesome new Volvo advert (Video)May 31st, 2016
- Arsenal & Man United target Alvaro Morata admits he has “tempting” offers from P...May 31st, 2016
- Manchester United have made a dizzying offer for Monchi [AS]May 31st, 2016
- Manchester United’s Marouane Fellaini displeased with recent ban and criticism [The Sun]May 21st, 2016
- Leicester defender Huth and Man United midfielder Fellaini both charged with violent conduct by FAMay 3rd, 2016
- Man United’s Marouane Fellaini throws an elbow, Leicester’s Robert Huth grabs his hai...May 1st, 2016
- Gazzetta serve Man United fans with an exciting Marouane Fellaini transfer rumourApril 26th, 2016