Man United’s loanees keep scoring! Nick Powell bags goal & an assist on Wigan home debut v Ipswich
- September 23, 2013
It’s been a good week for Manchester United’s forwards out on loan.
Jesse Lingard was the most remarkable story scoring four goals on his Birmingham debut on Saturday, while Federico Macheda also had an excellent time of things in front of goal bagging a brace on his Doncaster home debut against Forest.
Nick Powell, on loan from Old Trafford at Wigan, also hit the back of the net this weekend getting the second goal in the Latics 2-0 win over Ipswich on Sunday.
Wigan went in front in the 12th minute when Shotton headed home a Powell corner, and the Manchester United forward closed out the game in the 89th minute when he tapped home from close range.
Watch Nick Powell’s goal and assist on the match highlights below.
- Man United fans vent fury on Twitter after club release another starlet [Tweets]
- Man United fans react to Ilkay Gundogan’s decision to sign on at Borussia Dortmun...
- Dwight Yorke expects Man United to challenge for the PL title next season [video]
- Man United put together a €160m package (transfer fee & wages) for Bayern’s ...
- Man United’s Angel Di Maria shows off his rabona skills in a new ad for Coca-Cola...
- Bayern challenge Man United for Sergio Ramos. Offer defender a €60m, 5-year deal [El Ch...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi