- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
Man United’s loanees keep scoring! Nick Powell bags goal & an assist on Wigan home debut v Ipswich
It’s been a good week for Manchester United’s forwards out on loan.
Jesse Lingard was the most remarkable story scoring four goals on his Birmingham debut on Saturday, while Federico Macheda also had an excellent time of things in front of goal bagging a brace on his Doncaster home debut against Forest.
Nick Powell, on loan from Old Trafford at Wigan, also hit the back of the net this weekend getting the second goal in the Latics 2-0 win over Ipswich on Sunday.
Wigan went in front in the 12th minute when Shotton headed home a Powell corner, and the Manchester United forward closed out the game in the 89th minute when he tapped home from close range.
Watch Nick Powell’s goal and assist on the match highlights below.
- Updated: September 23, 2013