Man United’s loanees keep scoring! Nick Powell bags goal & an assist on Wigan home debut v Ipswich
It’s been a good week for Manchester United’s forwards out on loan.
Jesse Lingard was the most remarkable story scoring four goals on his Birmingham debut on Saturday, while Federico Macheda also had an excellent time of things in front of goal bagging a brace on his Doncaster home debut against Forest.
Nick Powell, on loan from Old Trafford at Wigan, also hit the back of the net this weekend getting the second goal in the Latics 2-0 win over Ipswich on Sunday.
Wigan went in front in the 12th minute when Shotton headed home a Powell corner, and the Manchester United forward closed out the game in the 89th minute when he tapped home from close range.
Watch Nick Powell’s goal and assist on the match highlights below.
Watch Live Stream
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho set to be the focus of a tax fraud investigationDecember 3, 2016
- Kevin De Bruyne hits the crossbar from five yards out against Chelsea (Video)December 3, 2016
- Mourinho insists he had Herculean workload to recalibrate Man United from Van Gaal era (Video)December 3, 2016
- Anthony Martial calls his performance vs West Ham a ‘confidence boost’ (Video)December 3, 2016
- Spurs old boy Pascal Chimbonda claims Jimmy Bullard used to pleasure himself in public (Video)November 1, 2016
- Looks like Warren Joyce’s days at Man United are overNovember 1, 2016
- Wigan Athletic try to troll Blackburn Rovers on Twitter but it backfires [Tweets]October 7, 2016
- Liverpool goalkeeper Adam Bogdan has a complete ‘mare for Wigan (video)September 14, 2016