Man United’s loanees keep scoring! Nick Powell bags goal & an assist on Wigan home debut v Ipswich
- September 23, 2013
It’s been a good week for Manchester United’s forwards out on loan.
Jesse Lingard was the most remarkable story scoring four goals on his Birmingham debut on Saturday, while Federico Macheda also had an excellent time of things in front of goal bagging a brace on his Doncaster home debut against Forest.
Nick Powell, on loan from Old Trafford at Wigan, also hit the back of the net this weekend getting the second goal in the Latics 2-0 win over Ipswich on Sunday.
Wigan went in front in the 12th minute when Shotton headed home a Powell corner, and the Manchester United forward closed out the game in the 89th minute when he tapped home from close range.
Watch Nick Powell’s goal and assist on the match highlights below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...