Man United’s loanees keep scoring! Nick Powell bags goal & an assist on Wigan home debut v Ipswich
- September 23, 2013
It’s been a good week for Manchester United’s forwards out on loan.
Jesse Lingard was the most remarkable story scoring four goals on his Birmingham debut on Saturday, while Federico Macheda also had an excellent time of things in front of goal bagging a brace on his Doncaster home debut against Forest.
Nick Powell, on loan from Old Trafford at Wigan, also hit the back of the net this weekend getting the second goal in the Latics 2-0 win over Ipswich on Sunday.
Wigan went in front in the 12th minute when Shotton headed home a Powell corner, and the Manchester United forward closed out the game in the 89th minute when he tapped home from close range.
Watch Nick Powell’s goal and assist on the match highlights below.
- PSG Troll Manchester United on Twitter after 2-0 win
- Phil Jones destroyed on Twitter during poor Man United display v PSG
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic finished an excellent team move for PSG 2nd v Man United (videos)
- Man United are taking on Chelsea in the race to sign John Stones [Guardian]
- Bad new Man United fans. Sergio Ramos agrees a new Real Madrid deal until 2020 [Tweets]
- The final high quality leaks of Man United’s Adidas home kit for 2015/2016 [Pictu...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi