Man United’s Javier Hernandez posts on Instagram “The time to speak about so many things will come”
Javier Hernandez came on as a substitute in Man United’s embarrassing 2-2 draw with Fulham.
The Mexican striker earlier this season retweeted a Sky Sports News tweet linking him with a move to Tottenham.
After the match today, Hernandez posted a mysterious message on Instagram.
He wrote: “The time to speak about so many things will come…”
- David De Gea says ‘the whole world knows’ his good friend Chicharito is a goalscorer ...
- Man United old boy Chicharito scores for his third straight Bayer Leverkusen game (Official Video)
- Chelsea plan on bringing former Man United hero Chicharito back to the Premier League [ESPN]
- Man United old boy Chicharito cries during an interview (Video)
- Rio Ferdinand calls Man United’s Chris Smalling the Premier League’s most consistent ...
- Victor Valdes tweets a message to his supporters about his Manchester United ordeal
- Luke Shaw reacts to the new PSV banner for tonight’s game v Man United on Instagram
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]