Man United’s Javier Hernandez posts on Instagram “The time to speak about so many things will come”
Javier Hernandez came on as a substitute in Man United’s embarrassing 2-2 draw with Fulham.
The Mexican striker earlier this season retweeted a Sky Sports News tweet linking him with a move to Tottenham.
After the match today, Hernandez posted a mysterious message on Instagram.
He wrote: “The time to speak about so many things will come…”
Watch Live Stream
- Rio Ferdinand meets with Chicharito, calls him best bargain of last few years (Video)November 18, 2016
- Mexico celebrated 2-1 win over the USA with a mannequin challenge (Video)November 12, 2016
- Man United old boy Javier Hernandez is getting married to Lucia Villalon [Hola]October 23, 2016
- Real Madrid linked to a former Man United striker [AS]October 18, 2016
- Jose Mourinho thinks Anthony Martial is working harder than before [Mail]December 2, 2016
- Eljero Elia warned Man United flop Memphis to use Spurs as ‘stepping stone’December 2, 2016
- Leicester set to beat Man United to £15m-rated Genk teenager [Guardian]December 2, 2016
- Manchester United prepared to allow Jose Mourinho to splash the cash this January [Mirror]December 2, 2016