Man United’s Federico Macheda scores a brace on his Doncaster home debut v Nottingham Forest [Video]
- September 22, 2013
“The boy is going to be a top player. He came here when he had a chance to join bigger clubs because he just wants to play football.” – Paul Dickov.
Forgotten Manchester United man Federico Macheda recently joined Doncaster Rovers on a month’s loan deal with an option to extend, and on Saturday in the Championship the young Italian got his first run out in front of his new fans against Nottingham Forest.
Macheda starred for Donny on his home debut scoring a well-taken brace to remind Man United fans that he still knows where the goal is.
Macheda, who is still just 22, burst on to the scene as a 17-year-old for Manchester United, but he has subsequently slipped off the radar at Old Trafford.
Watch Kiko Macheda’s brace on his Doncaster debut below.
Wolfsburg’s Naldo & Vieirinha soak their boss with beer during his press conference
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]