- Better Late Than Never! Barça’s Neymar wishes Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez a Happy Birthday
- Roberto Soldado: ‘I feel ashamed when Spurs fans sing my name’
- Manchester United’s Juan Mata gives Full Time Devils a Wave
- Spurs’ Andros Townsend banters Roberto Soldado for using Google Translate in Twitter chat
- Sergio Ramos: ‘Real Madrid are God’s team’ [Video]
Man United’s Federico Macheda scores a brace on his Doncaster home debut v Nottingham Forest [Video]
“The boy is going to be a top player. He came here when he had a chance to join bigger clubs because he just wants to play football.” – Paul Dickov.
Forgotten Manchester United man Federico Macheda recently joined Doncaster Rovers on a month’s loan deal with an option to extend, and on Saturday in the Championship the young Italian got his first run out in front of his new fans against Nottingham Forest.
Macheda starred for Donny on his home debut scoring a well-taken brace to remind Man United fans that he still knows where the goal is.
Macheda, who is still just 22, burst on to the scene as a 17-year-old for Manchester United, but he has subsequently slipped off the radar at Old Trafford.
Watch Kiko Macheda’s brace on his Doncaster debut below.
- Updated: September 22, 2013