Man United’s Cleverley, Welbeck & Young were punished for going clubbing after the Bayern CL defeat [Pictures]
Tom Cleverley, Danny Welbeck and Ashley Young are currently being worked into the ground at Carrington after the three Manchester United players were pictured clubbing after the Red Devils defeat to Bayern Munich in the Champions League.
Begging the question of whether the players would have been punished had they not been photographed having fun and flirting with a girl, the Daily Mail now report:
David Moyes’ hard-line stance towards Champions League bad boys Tom Cleverley, Danny Welbeck and Ashley Young has stretched to a further day of extra training today.
Sportsmail revealed on Tuesday morning that the three Manchester United stars had been fined and kept behind for extra work yesterday after being photographed on a late night out after returning from the club’s European exit at Bayern Munich a week ago.
Now it is understood that Cleverly, Welbeck and Young did another arduous session of added training at Carrington today after the rest of Moyes’ team had finished their work.
See pictures of the Man United players partying after being dumped out the Champions League below.
- Danny Welbeck took over Arsenal’s Snapchat & spoke to tons of players (Video)
- Danny Welbeck talks about building up his ‘chicken leg’ on the road to recovery (Video)
- Injured Arsenal forward Danny Welbeck enjoyed seeing his old Man United buddies (Tunnel Cam Video)
- Dan: Manchester United fan writes to Danny Welbeck in brilliant Stan-style parody (Video)
- Thieves threaten Tom Cleverley & wife Georgina Dorsett in £175,000 raid of their family home...
- Everton’s Tom Cleverley compares John Stones to Man United legendary defender (Audio)
- Wayne Rooney posts picture from Tom Cleverley’s wedding, along with other former United tea...
- Done Deal: Everton confirm the signing of Tom Cleverley from Manchester United