Man United’s Cleverley, Welbeck & Young were punished for going clubbing after the Bayern CL defeat [Pictures]
- April 16, 2014
Tom Cleverley, Danny Welbeck and Ashley Young are currently being worked into the ground at Carrington after the three Manchester United players were pictured clubbing after the Red Devils defeat to Bayern Munich in the Champions League.
Begging the question of whether the players would have been punished had they not been photographed having fun and flirting with a girl, the Daily Mail now report:
David Moyes’ hard-line stance towards Champions League bad boys Tom Cleverley, Danny Welbeck and Ashley Young has stretched to a further day of extra training today.
Sportsmail revealed on Tuesday morning that the three Manchester United stars had been fined and kept behind for extra work yesterday after being photographed on a late night out after returning from the club’s European exit at Bayern Munich a week ago.
Now it is understood that Cleverly, Welbeck and Young did another arduous session of added training at Carrington today after the rest of Moyes’ team had finished their work.
See pictures of the Man United players partying after being dumped out the Champions League below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...