- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Man United’s Cleverley, Welbeck & Young were punished for going clubbing after the Bayern CL defeat [Pictures]
Tom Cleverley, Danny Welbeck and Ashley Young are currently being worked into the ground at Carrington after the three Manchester United players were pictured clubbing after the Red Devils defeat to Bayern Munich in the Champions League.
Begging the question of whether the players would have been punished had they not been photographed having fun and flirting with a girl, the Daily Mail now report:
David Moyes’ hard-line stance towards Champions League bad boys Tom Cleverley, Danny Welbeck and Ashley Young has stretched to a further day of extra training today.
Sportsmail revealed on Tuesday morning that the three Manchester United stars had been fined and kept behind for extra work yesterday after being photographed on a late night out after returning from the club’s European exit at Bayern Munich a week ago.
Now it is understood that Cleverly, Welbeck and Young did another arduous session of added training at Carrington today after the rest of Moyes’ team had finished their work.
See pictures of the Man United players partying after being dumped out the Champions League below.
- Updated: April 16, 2014