- Atletico Madrid’s equaliser at Bilbao, scored by Griezmann, was a quality team goal!
- Man United superfan Andy Tate stars in hilarious new BT Sport advert [Video]
- Had Arsenal not dropped 11 points from winning positions…
- The best goals from Spain in 2014 ft. Bale, Ronaldo, Messi, James Rodriguez & more [Video]
- Mad! Man United’s Angel Di Maria is 2nd in the La Liga assists chart for 2014 [Graphic]
Man United’s Chicharito has three transfer options to Monaco, Tottenham & Atletico Madrid [ESPN Deportes]
Latin American ESPN reporter Diego Cora has turned to Twitter overnight to claim that Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez has three options to leave Old Trafford before the transfer window shuts on January 31st.
Chicharito has fallen down the pecking order at United, despite injuries to Robin van Persie and Wayne Rooney in recent months, and the Mexican has been mooted with a move away from Manchester in order to kickstart his career back into top gear.
Unsurprisingly, Chicharito is said to have plenty of suitors for his signature.
Monaco have been linked to Hernandez ever since Radamel Falcao’s season came to an abrupt end with a horrible ACL injury at Monts in the cup. Claudio Ranieri’s side, however, have serious competition for the Man United #14 as Tottenham and Atletico Madrid have also been name-dropped as possible destinations for the El Tri striker.
According to ESPN’s Diego Cora, and expert in Costa Rican and Mexican football, France seems to be the most likely destination for the striker as “Cicharito Hernandez will sign a contract with AS Monaco after the recent injury of Radamel Falcao”.
Read Diego Cora’s tweets below.
- Updated: January 28, 2014