Man United’s Chicharito has three transfer options to Monaco, Tottenham & Atletico Madrid [ESPN Deportes]
- January 28, 2014
Latin American ESPN reporter Diego Cora has turned to Twitter overnight to claim that Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez has three options to leave Old Trafford before the transfer window shuts on January 31st.
Chicharito has fallen down the pecking order at United, despite injuries to Robin van Persie and Wayne Rooney in recent months, and the Mexican has been mooted with a move away from Manchester in order to kickstart his career back into top gear.
Unsurprisingly, Chicharito is said to have plenty of suitors for his signature.
Monaco have been linked to Hernandez ever since Radamel Falcao’s season came to an abrupt end with a horrible ACL injury at Monts in the cup. Claudio Ranieri’s side, however, have serious competition for the Man United #14 as Tottenham and Atletico Madrid have also been name-dropped as possible destinations for the El Tri striker.
According to ESPN’s Diego Cora, and expert in Costa Rican and Mexican football, France seems to be the most likely destination for the striker as “Cicharito Hernandez will sign a contract with AS Monaco after the recent injury of Radamel Falcao”.
Read Diego Cora’s tweets below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]