- Man United & Liverpool target Memphis Depay is eccentric & doesn’t talk to the media [Talksport Audio]
- Angry Flamengo player gives ref incredibly hard handshake after 1-0 defeat to Vasco [GIF]
- Close up footage of the tension on Barcelona’s bench during the win over Valencia [Video]
- Robin van Persie made his Man United return for the U21s v Leicester [Individual highlights]
- Russian international Ivan Novoseltsev proposes to his girlfriend on the pitch at full time [Video]
Man United’s Adnan Januzaj got his Belgium international debut v Tunisia [Individual highlights]
- June 7, 2014
Man United starlet Adnan Januzaj had the strange experience of having his second international debut for Belgium on Saturday night.
Januzaj had played in Belgium’s 5-1 thrashing of Luxembourg last week, however that match was officially annulled after Red Devils manager Marc Wilmots’ used of too many substitutes in the friendly.
With that match thus scrapped, Januzaj got his second debut in a 1-0 win over Tunisia.
The Man United teenager replaced Chelsea’s Eden Hazard in the 74th minute, and he proceeded to look dangerous down the left hand side.
Januzaj’s standout moment came when he beat his full-back, crossed, and Vincent Kompany came close to scoring with a header.
Watch highlights from Adnan Januzaj’s international debut v Tunisia below.