- Bacary Sagna: ‘I joined Manchester City because Arsenal couldn’t win trophies’ [Sun]
- Glen Johnson rejects new Liverpool offer, agrees to join Roma in January [Metro]
- Adebayor denies evicting his mother over Juju: ‘I’m not a pastor, I cannot point out a witch’ [Audio]
- ‘Why not?’ Nani open to Manchester United return after Sporting loan [Video]
- Newcastle boss Alan Pardew pre-QPR: ‘Our young players deserve credit’ [Video]
Man United’s Adnan Januzaj got his Belgium international debut v Tunisia [Individual highlights]
Man United starlet Adnan Januzaj had the strange experience of having his second international debut for Belgium on Saturday night.
Januzaj had played in Belgium’s 5-1 thrashing of Luxembourg last week, however that match was officially annulled after Red Devils manager Marc Wilmots’ used of too many substitutes in the friendly.
With that match thus scrapped, Januzaj got his second debut in a 1-0 win over Tunisia.
The Man United teenager replaced Chelsea’s Eden Hazard in the 74th minute, and he proceeded to look dangerous down the left hand side.
Januzaj’s standout moment came when he beat his full-back, crossed, and Vincent Kompany came close to scoring with a header.
Watch highlights from Adnan Januzaj’s international debut v Tunisia below.
- Updated: June 7, 2014