Man United’s Adnan Januzaj got his Belgium international debut v Tunisia [Individual highlights]
- June 7, 2014
Man United starlet Adnan Januzaj had the strange experience of having his second international debut for Belgium on Saturday night.
Januzaj had played in Belgium’s 5-1 thrashing of Luxembourg last week, however that match was officially annulled after Red Devils manager Marc Wilmots’ used of too many substitutes in the friendly.
With that match thus scrapped, Januzaj got his second debut in a 1-0 win over Tunisia.
The Man United teenager replaced Chelsea’s Eden Hazard in the 74th minute, and he proceeded to look dangerous down the left hand side.
Januzaj’s standout moment came when he beat his full-back, crossed, and Vincent Kompany came close to scoring with a header.
Watch highlights from Adnan Januzaj’s international debut v Tunisia below.
- Man United winger Adnan Januzaj confirms loan move to Borrusia Dortmund on Instagram
- Borussia Dortmund in advanced talks with Man United over Adnan Januzaj loan deal [Sky S...
- Van Gaal confirms that Januzaj is out of Swansea v Manchester United (Video)
- Everton close in on Man United forward Adnan Januzaj [Liverpool Echo]
- ‘Wait and see': Van Gaal refuses to rule out Januzaj loan after Aston Villa win (...
- ‘He had a lot of ball losses': Van Gaal critical of Januzaj despite scoring winni...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...