Man United’s £27m man Marouane Fellaini scores for Belgium against Ivory Coast [Video]
- March 5, 2014
Since his £27m move to Manchester United last summer, Marouane Fellaini has struggled to break into the first team.
The Belgian midfielder is yet to register his first goal for the Mancheser Red Devils but he did just that for the Belgian Red Devils tonight.
Fellaini rose highest at the corner and nodded past the goalkeeper (who was in no-man’s land.)
Perhaps this will give him some much needed confidence at Manchester United.
- Marouane Fellaini & Kevin De Bruyne have been involved in 47.5% of Belgium goals s...
- Eden Hazard makes it 3-1 to Belgium v Bosnia from the penalty spot (Video)
- Kevin De Bruyne fires Belgium into the lead v Bosnia-Herzegovina (Video)
- Marouane Fellaini equalizes for Belgium v Bosnia from a Kevin De Bruyne corner (Video)
- Incredible International Offers: Enhanced odds on Wales (5/1), Germany (5/1) & Eng...
- Chelsea wonderkid Charly Musonda (18) shows off incredible skills in Belgium training (...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...