Man United youngster Adnan Januzaj scores cracking volley in Belgium training [video]
- June 29, 2014
Adnan Januzaj did not play a single minute in Belgium’s first two group games at the World Cup.
Belgium coach Marc Wilmots started Januzaj against South Korea in the final match and the Manchester United starlet played 60 minutes before being replaced by Nacer Chadli.
In so doing, Januzaj became the second youngest player ever to appear at a World Cup, but by all accounts failed to truly make his mark on the game.
(The previous youngest player to appear at a World Cup was also a Manchester United player: Norman Whiteside in 1982 for Northern Ireland.)
Footage has emerged from Belgium’s training on Saturday, when Januzaj scored a cracking volley past Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet, from an Axel Witsel cross.
Quality finish from the Manchester United youngster!
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]