- Barcelona 2 – Valencia 0: Leo Messi scores his 400th goal in the win [Official Highlights]
- Good Guy Ter Stegen celebrates his Barça rival Claudio Bravo’s penalty save [GIF]
- Wembley staff show their colours: Reading arrive amid rapturous applause, Arsenal to silence [Video]
- Messi Milestone: Leo scores his 400th Barcelona goal v Valencia [Videos]
- Barça’s Luis Suarez given brilliant standing ovation after Valencia goal and performance [Video]
Man United youngster Adnan Januzaj scores cracking volley in Belgium training [video]
- June 29, 2014
Adnan Januzaj did not play a single minute in Belgium’s first two group games at the World Cup.
Belgium coach Marc Wilmots started Januzaj against South Korea in the final match and the Manchester United starlet played 60 minutes before being replaced by Nacer Chadli.
In so doing, Januzaj became the second youngest player ever to appear at a World Cup, but by all accounts failed to truly make his mark on the game.
(The previous youngest player to appear at a World Cup was also a Manchester United player: Norman Whiteside in 1982 for Northern Ireland.)
Footage has emerged from Belgium’s training on Saturday, when Januzaj scored a cracking volley past Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet, from an Axel Witsel cross.
Quality finish from the Manchester United youngster!