- The top ten players in Serie A this season [Copa 90 Video]
- Jose Mourinho: Bojan Krkic is the only player who almost killed me with a heart attack [Video]
- Barriga (Santiago Wanderers) should hang his head in shame after this horror own goal [Video]
- Lithuanian futsal player Ervins Krainis scores fantastic overhead kick [Video]
- Arsenal players get followed around by Christmas carolers singing football chants in brilliant BT advert
Man United youngster Adnan Januzaj scores cracking volley in Belgium training [video]
Adnan Januzaj did not play a single minute in Belgium’s first two group games at the World Cup.
Belgium coach Marc Wilmots started Januzaj against South Korea in the final match and the Manchester United starlet played 60 minutes before being replaced by Nacer Chadli.
In so doing, Januzaj became the second youngest player ever to appear at a World Cup, but by all accounts failed to truly make his mark on the game.
(The previous youngest player to appear at a World Cup was also a Manchester United player: Norman Whiteside in 1982 for Northern Ireland.)
Footage has emerged from Belgium’s training on Saturday, when Januzaj scored a cracking volley past Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet, from an Axel Witsel cross.
Quality finish from the Manchester United youngster!
- Updated: June 29, 2014