Man United youngster Adnan Januzaj scores cracking volley in Belgium training [video]
- June 29, 2014
Adnan Januzaj did not play a single minute in Belgium’s first two group games at the World Cup.
Belgium coach Marc Wilmots started Januzaj against South Korea in the final match and the Manchester United starlet played 60 minutes before being replaced by Nacer Chadli.
In so doing, Januzaj became the second youngest player ever to appear at a World Cup, but by all accounts failed to truly make his mark on the game.
(The previous youngest player to appear at a World Cup was also a Manchester United player: Norman Whiteside in 1982 for Northern Ireland.)
Footage has emerged from Belgium’s training on Saturday, when Januzaj scored a cracking volley past Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet, from an Axel Witsel cross.
Quality finish from the Manchester United youngster!
- Borussia Dortmund do not have an option to buy Man United’s Adnan Januzaj [Press ...
- Man United winger Adnan Januzaj confirms loan move to Borrusia Dortmund on Instagram
- Borussia Dortmund in advanced talks with Man United over Adnan Januzaj loan deal [Sky S...
- Van Gaal confirms that Januzaj is out of Swansea v Manchester United (Video)
- Everton close in on Man United forward Adnan Januzaj [Liverpool Echo]
- ‘Wait and see': Van Gaal refuses to rule out Januzaj loan after Aston Villa win (...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...