- Leaked! Chelsea’s possible 2015/16 Home & Away Shirts, sponsored by Turkish Airlines
- The World Tour Continues! Martin Ødegaard visits Barça today, excited to meet his idol Messi [VG Sporten]
- Lambert: ‘Roy Keane did visit Tom Cleverley, but it was a civilized conversation’ [Video]
- Funny BT Sports Christmas Ad: Carollers sing foul-mouthed football chants! [Video]
- Man Utd’s Robin van Persie: ‘I had a bad game v Arsenal, criticism was justified’ [Video]
Man United winger Antonio Valencia apologises for sending off spat with Raheem Sterling
Pido disculpas al pais, a mis compañeros, por la expulsion de hoy. Pero lo mas importante es que estoy bien. pic.twitter.com/w4iLnVm7vY
— Antonio Valencia (@7AntoV) June 4, 2014
After receiving a red card in Ecuador’s friendly with England, Antonio Valencia took to social media to apologise for the spat with Raheem Sterling.
For more on the Liverpool v Manchester United international friendly fight see:
Shortly after Ecuador’s 2-2 draw with England, Valencia posted the message above on Twitter and Instagram.
Essentially, Valencia appears to be blaming the whole incident on a poor challenge from Raheem Sterling, which you can understand.
So far, there has been no social media reaction from Raheem Sterling to the spat and receiving a red card in the friendly match.
- Updated: June 5, 2014