Man United winger Antonio Valencia apologises for sending off spat with Raheem Sterling
- June 5, 2014
Pido disculpas al pais, a mis compañeros, por la expulsion de hoy. Pero lo mas importante es que estoy bien. pic.twitter.com/w4iLnVm7vY
— Antonio Valencia (@7AntoV) June 4, 2014
After receiving a red card in Ecuador’s friendly with England, Antonio Valencia took to social media to apologise for the spat with Raheem Sterling.
For more on the Liverpool v Manchester United international friendly fight see:
Shortly after Ecuador’s 2-2 draw with England, Valencia posted the message above on Twitter and Instagram.
Essentially, Valencia appears to be blaming the whole incident on a poor challenge from Raheem Sterling, which you can understand.
So far, there has been no social media reaction from Raheem Sterling to the spat and receiving a red card in the friendly match.
- Man United’s Antonio Valencia appears to bid farewell to Radamel Falcao on Instagram
- Man United’s Antonio Valencia looks happy during a dance with his dog [Video]
- Antonio Valencia apologises to Man United fans & his teammates after 2-1 defeat to...
- Roy Keane hammered Manchester United duo for poor defending versus Arsenal [Video]
- Video of Man United pair Antonio Valencia & Robin van Persie playing fussball
- The best jokes as Man United’s Antonio Valencia is caught sexting by the Sun
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi