Man United winger Antonio Valencia apologises for sending off spat with Raheem Sterling
- June 5, 2014
Pido disculpas al pais, a mis compañeros, por la expulsion de hoy. Pero lo mas importante es que estoy bien. pic.twitter.com/w4iLnVm7vY
— Antonio Valencia (@7AntoV) June 4, 2014
After receiving a red card in Ecuador’s friendly with England, Antonio Valencia took to social media to apologise for the spat with Raheem Sterling.
For more on the Liverpool v Manchester United international friendly fight see:
Shortly after Ecuador’s 2-2 draw with England, Valencia posted the message above on Twitter and Instagram.
Essentially, Valencia appears to be blaming the whole incident on a poor challenge from Raheem Sterling, which you can understand.
So far, there has been no social media reaction from Raheem Sterling to the spat and receiving a red card in the friendly match.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...