Man United WILL submit a record transfer £30m+ bid for Cesc Fabregas [Manchester Evening News]
- July 31, 2013
On the same day that they were linked to a €30m bid for Juventus’ Claudio Marchisio, the Manchester Evening News are reporting that the Red Devils WILL submit a record transfer £30m+ bid for Cesc Fabregas.
As reported by journalist Andy Mitten:
Despite already having bids of £26m and £30m rejected by the Spanish giants, the 26-year-old remains the the Reds’ No.1 transfer target.
United’s third offer will break the club’s record £30.8m, which they paid Spurs for Dimitar Berbatov in 2008… United’s third offer will mean a considerable profit on the £25m transfer fee which they paid Arsenal for Fabregas two years ago.
The report in Manchester Evening News comes a day after similar reports were circulated by Spanish news agency Marca.
According to the Spaniards, the Premier League champions will submit another formal offer as rumours abound that it could top 40 million pounds and Marca seem to feel there is a fair chance Barcelona could accept.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...