- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Man United WILL submit a record transfer £30m+ bid for Cesc Fabregas [Manchester Evening News]
On the same day that they were linked to a €30m bid for Juventus’ Claudio Marchisio, the Manchester Evening News are reporting that the Red Devils WILL submit a record transfer £30m+ bid for Cesc Fabregas.
As reported by journalist Andy Mitten:
Despite already having bids of £26m and £30m rejected by the Spanish giants, the 26-year-old remains the the Reds’ No.1 transfer target.
United’s third offer will break the club’s record £30.8m, which they paid Spurs for Dimitar Berbatov in 2008… United’s third offer will mean a considerable profit on the £25m transfer fee which they paid Arsenal for Fabregas two years ago.
The report in Manchester Evening News comes a day after similar reports were circulated by Spanish news agency Marca.
According to the Spaniards, the Premier League champions will submit another formal offer as rumours abound that it could top 40 million pounds and Marca seem to feel there is a fair chance Barcelona could accept.
- Updated: July 31, 2013