Man United WILL submit a record transfer £30m+ bid for Cesc Fabregas [Manchester Evening News]
- July 31, 2013
On the same day that they were linked to a €30m bid for Juventus’ Claudio Marchisio, the Manchester Evening News are reporting that the Red Devils WILL submit a record transfer £30m+ bid for Cesc Fabregas.
As reported by journalist Andy Mitten:
Despite already having bids of £26m and £30m rejected by the Spanish giants, the 26-year-old remains the the Reds’ No.1 transfer target.
United’s third offer will break the club’s record £30.8m, which they paid Spurs for Dimitar Berbatov in 2008… United’s third offer will mean a considerable profit on the £25m transfer fee which they paid Arsenal for Fabregas two years ago.
The report in Manchester Evening News comes a day after similar reports were circulated by Spanish news agency Marca.
According to the Spaniards, the Premier League champions will submit another formal offer as rumours abound that it could top 40 million pounds and Marca seem to feel there is a fair chance Barcelona could accept.
- Anthony Martial’s move to Man United to be 5th biggest transfer fee of all time [...
- Done Deal: West Ham re-sign Barcelona’s Alex Song on a season long loan [Tweet]
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez jokingly tried to bite Leo Messi backstage at UCL draw (V...
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes’ move to Besiktas collapses [Di Marzio]
- David De Gea set to join Real Madrid in a cut price deal, Man United eye Gerard Pique [...
- Barcelona 1 – Malaga 0: Thomas Vermaelen scores the winner (Highlights)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...