Man United WILL submit a record transfer £30m+ bid for Cesc Fabregas [Manchester Evening News]
On the same day that they were linked to a €30m bid for Juventus’ Claudio Marchisio, the Manchester Evening News are reporting that the Red Devils WILL submit a record transfer £30m+ bid for Cesc Fabregas.
As reported by journalist Andy Mitten:
Despite already having bids of £26m and £30m rejected by the Spanish giants, the 26-year-old remains the the Reds’ No.1 transfer target.
United’s third offer will break the club’s record £30.8m, which they paid Spurs for Dimitar Berbatov in 2008… United’s third offer will mean a considerable profit on the £25m transfer fee which they paid Arsenal for Fabregas two years ago.
The report in Manchester Evening News comes a day after similar reports were circulated by Spanish news agency Marca.
According to the Spaniards, the Premier League champions will submit another formal offer as rumours abound that it could top 40 million pounds and Marca seem to feel there is a fair chance Barcelona could accept.
- Roma keeper Wojciech Szczesny describes Barcelona rout as beautiful (Video)
- Was he sick? Leo Messi popped a pill during Barcelona’s win over Roma (Video)
- Is Barcelona’s MSN the greatest strike force ever? Many people believe so [Tweets]
- Luis Suarez’s exquisite volley for Barcelona v Roma (Official Video)
- Cesc Fabregas leaves classy gift outside the Embassy of France in tribute to Paris victims (Video)
- Cesc Fabregas says Chelsea have had no luck this season in Marca interview
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas speaks about hearing of the Paris attacks after the Spain-England g...
- Cesc Fabregas repeats denial that he was the Chelsea rat, acknowledges Diego Costa criticism [COPE]
- PSV Eindhoven fans wish Luke Shaw well with banner for Man United game [Picture]
- Louis van Gaal discusses Anthony Martial’s likely participation v PSV (Video)
- Ryan Shawcross talks about squabble with Robin van Persie and his time at Man United (Video)
- Sir Alex Ferguson is on a mission to bring Cristiano Ronaldo back to Man United [Marca]