Man United will pay Ander Herrera €3m a season, player already in England & has signed 4-year deal [Marca]
- June 24, 2014
Man United’s long pursuit of Ander Herrera could be about to come to a close on Tuesday, as Spanish paper Marca tout their belief that the Red Devils will official announce signing the midfielder today.
News broke on Monday night that Manchester United had agreed to meet Ander Herrera’s €36m buyout clause to bring the player to Old Trafford.
This clause expires on June 30, 2014 and it appears 24-year-old Herrera is Louis van Gaal’s first major signing to significantly improve the Manchester United midfield.
Now Marca have added meat onto the bones of story, furthering belief that announcement of the signing is just moments away.
According to reports, Herrera, who missed out on being included in Spain’s World Cup squad, is already in England and has signed a four-year with United.
As part of his contract, Herrera will earn €3m a season, about three million Euros per each.
Herrera will become Man United’s third Spanish player, joining David De Gea and Juan Mata at the Theatre of Dreams.
- Arrogant Neymar was wrong to try a rainbow flick against Athletic Bilbao [Opinion]
- Athletic Bilbao want to sign Arsenal’s Nacho Monreal for €8m [Mundo Deportivo]
- Leo Messi bags a brace as Barcelona beat Athletic Bilbao to win the Copa del Rey [Highl...
- The best Tweets as Lionel Messi scores wonder solo goal v Athletic Bilbao
- Dani Alves ridiculed for new ridiculous looking haircut pre Bilbao-Barcelona
- Southampton’s Matt Le Tissier awarded One Club Man Award by Athletic Bilbao [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi