Man United want to give Wayne Rooney a new 4-year deal worth £52m [Sun]
- November 15, 2013
Wayne Rooney still has over 20 months left on his current Manchester United contract, however the backpage of the Sun gives the impression that the Red Devils are desperate to sign the striker on for longer.
In a so-called SunSport Exclusive, a headline screams: United rush for £52m Roo deal – Wayne to get 4 more years.
Neil Custis goes on to explain that Manchester United want to sort out Rooney’s contract no later than the New Year as “Roo’s phenomenal form has convinced [Old Trafford chiefs] to match his £250,000-a-week wages on a fresh four-year deal.”
Should the deal come to fruition, then Rooney may still be a Manchester United player at the senior age of 32.
A copy of the backpage of the Sun on Friday is below.
- Hardball: Man United will only sell De Gea to Real Madrid if they get Ramos
- Poll reveals 55 percent of Real Madrid fans want Sergio Ramos to leave [AS]
- Bayern open talks with Man United’s Ed Woodward for the €50m purchase of Angel Di...
- Man United on alert as Sergio Ramos is determined to quit Real Madrid [Marca]
- Real Madrid offer defender Sergio Ramos a new contract worth €7.5million a season [Cade...
- Standoff between Man Untied and Real Madrid over Sergio Ramos-David De Gea transfer [Ma...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi