- Man United & Liverpool target Memphis Depay is eccentric & doesn’t talk to the media [Talksport Audio]
- Angry Flamengo player gives ref incredibly hard handshake after 1-0 defeat to Vasco [GIF]
- Close up footage of the tension on Barcelona’s bench during the win over Valencia [Video]
- Robin van Persie made his Man United return for the U21s v Leicester [Individual highlights]
- Russian international Ivan Novoseltsev proposes to his girlfriend on the pitch at full time [Video]
Man United to bid £50m + Nani for PSG striker Edinson Cavani [Sport Star Sunday]
- April 12, 2014
As predicted elsewhere, Manchester United are on the back page of a few Sunday papers today.
And, the Sport Star Sunday have an intriguing rumour that Manchester United fans will be interested to see.
The Sunday tabloid claims Manchester United will bid 50 million pounds and Portugal winger Nani to sign PSG striker Edinson Cavani in the summer.
United have been linked with Cavani on a regular basis and whilst on the face of it, it will be difficult to prise a big-name striker away from PSG, the Uruguayan does not seem overly happy in France.
Cavani has dropped down to a supporting striker since leaving Napoli for PSG and missed a couple of guilt-edged chances at Chelsea in midweek.
Nani meanwhile has struggled for playing time under David Moyes, but is now bound to a lengthy contract, signed at the start of the season.
Perhaps even PSG will be tempted by a mega bid and an international winger of some repute?!