Man United target Toni Kroos tells Bayern Munich teammates he wants to leave [Mirror]
Manchester United have been heavily linked to Bayern’s Toni Kroos for some time now.
Kroos has refused to sign a new deal at Bayern Munich, reportedly wanting to be paid the same level as the highest paid player at the club.
According to the Mirror, Kroos has told Bayern teammates he wants to leave this summer.
With one year left on his contract, Kroos will certainly be a wanted man this summer and will likely be top of David Moyes’s wishlist.
However, these reports from the Mirror have almost no substance whatsoever.
Watch Live Stream
- Bayern Munich president: We’re £170million behind top Premier League clubsDecember 7, 2016
- Xabi Alonso shows off his impressive watch collection in new film (Video)December 7, 2016
- Bayern Munich troll Arsenal ahead of Monday’s Champions League drawDecember 7, 2016
- Arsenal v Bayern Munich jokes sweep the internetDecember 7, 2016
- Manchester United’s EL game at Zorya Luhansk under threat over icy conditionsDecember 7, 2016
- Mourinho-loving granny gets giant tattoo of the Special OneDecember 7, 2016
- West Ham to make January move for Man Utd’s Marouane Fellaini [Telegraph]December 7, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic will be impressed with Man United teammate Fosu-Mensah’s reading habitsDecember 7, 2016
- Toni Kroos defends Red Bull’s investment in football with interesting argumentNovember 29, 2016
- Real Madrid star Toni Kroos admits he’s considering retirement at 32 [Kicker]November 28, 2016
- Toni Kroos picks two Real Madrid stars he’d love to play for Germany [Kicker]November 28, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Toni Kroos is out with a broken bone in his footNovember 8, 2016