Man United target Toni Kroos offered €5m a year net by Real Madrid, looks set to leave Bayern [Bild]
- June 10, 2014
Another day, another update in the future of Bayern Munich and German midfielder Toni Kroos.
The headline story in Bild on Tuesday is that Real Madrid appear to have taken pole position in the race for Kroos by offering the 24-year-old a salary of €5m a year. Net!
Any hopes that Manchest United fans had of landing Kroos appears to be vanishing at a rate of knots.
Bild, who take their lead from Spanish paper El Confidential, further outline that Bayern have only offered Kroos a contract extension in which his gross salary will be upped to somewhere between €4-6m a year.
Obviously, weighing the two offers side by side, the rumoured deal on the table at the Santiago Bernabeu is undoubtedly much better.
As for Man United’s interest in the player, the Red Devils are no longer even mentioned in the Toni Kroos shake-up. It seems apparently that United have little to no chance of bagging the Bayern start this summer, whilst the smart money is that Kroos will be a Los Blancos by the start of next season.
- Mario Gotze scores his second for Germany v Poland (Video)
- Mario Götze scores great solo goal to put Germany 2-0 ahead v Poland (Video)
- Class: Bayern Munich to host training camps for refugees, offer meals & German cla...
- Thiago Alcantara publishes full documentary on year out with injury at Bayern (Video)
- Bayern boss Pep Guardiola gets frustrated with Arturo Vidal’s positional awarenes...
- Kingsley Coman unveiled as a Bayern player after completing €20m transfer from Juventus
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...