Man United target Toni Kroos offered €5m a year net by Real Madrid, looks set to leave Bayern [Bild]
- June 10, 2014
Another day, another update in the future of Bayern Munich and German midfielder Toni Kroos.
The headline story in Bild on Tuesday is that Real Madrid appear to have taken pole position in the race for Kroos by offering the 24-year-old a salary of €5m a year. Net!
Any hopes that Manchest United fans had of landing Kroos appears to be vanishing at a rate of knots.
Bild, who take their lead from Spanish paper El Confidential, further outline that Bayern have only offered Kroos a contract extension in which his gross salary will be upped to somewhere between €4-6m a year.
Obviously, weighing the two offers side by side, the rumoured deal on the table at the Santiago Bernabeu is undoubtedly much better.
As for Man United’s interest in the player, the Red Devils are no longer even mentioned in the Toni Kroos shake-up. It seems apparently that United have little to no chance of bagging the Bayern start this summer, whilst the smart money is that Kroos will be a Los Blancos by the start of next season.
- Man United prepare €82m offer for Thomas Muller. Talks have begun [Sport 1]
- BBC duped by a fake report linking Bayern’s Thomas Muller & Arjen Robben to ...
- Bayern Munich boss Pep Guardiola has destroyed Mario Gotze, says the player’s agent
- Bayern’s Mario Gotze throws first pitch at LA Dodgers-NY Mets game [Video]
- Bayern open talks with Man United’s Ed Woodward for the €50m purchase of Angel Di...
- Pep Guardiola: Bastian Schweinsteiger needs to decide on a Man United move [Quotes]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi