Man United target Paul Pogba is untouchable as Juve linked to €12m Chicharito & Chelsea’s Lukaku [Tuttosport]
Whilst a couple of papers in England on Sunday are trying to sell copies on the back of stories linking Paul Pogba with a return to Manchester United, over in Italy a different line in being touted by Tuttosport.
The Observer claim this weekend that Pogba could move back to Old Trafford in a £60m deal, however those hopes are dashed by Tuttosport on their front page splash on Sunday.
In relation to an alleged approach from PSG for the 21-year-old French star, Tuttosport report that Pogba is “untouchable” in Turin.
Moreover, instead of presenting Juventus as a selling club, Tuttosport go on to claim that the Scudetto champions are actually trying to sign attackers this summer.
One name linked to Juventus is Mexican centre-forward Chicharito, whom the Bianconeri are poised to bid €12m for this summer.
Alternatively, Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku is said to be another option for Antonio Conte’s side this summer as they look to bolster their striking options.
- Chelsea old boy Didier Drogba picks Arsenal to win the league, praises Jamie Vardy (Sky Sports Au...
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]
- Incredible Champions League statistic about Chelsea free-kick specialist Willian
- Jose Mourinho on needing a calculator & fighting with Diego Costa (Video)
- David De Gea says ‘the whole world knows’ his good friend Chicharito is a goalscorer ...
- Man United old boy Chicharito scores for his third straight Bayer Leverkusen game (Official Video)
- Chelsea plan on bringing former Man United hero Chicharito back to the Premier League [ESPN]
- Man United old boy Chicharito cries during an interview (Video)
- Yaya Toure & Pablo Dybala criticised for swapping shirts at half-time (Video)
- Paul Pogba pulled off a great skill pass during Juventus v Man City (Official video)
- Man United fans will love Patrice Evra’s interview before Man City game (Video)
- Juventus U19 2 – Man City U19 1: Sky Blues punished for slack defending (Videos)