Man United starlet Adnan Januzaj wants to play for England, according to the Daily Mail
- October 17, 2013
Remember the big story before the international break really kicked in?
Adnan Januzaj is on the back page of the Daily Mail again on Thursday with a quite surprising claim from Neil Ashton.
Apparently, the Manchester United starlet wants to play for England, if he is unable to appear for Kosovo, who currently are not recognised by FIFA.
This follows yesterdays suggestions that Belgium had lost ground in the race to win Januzaj’s international affections due to outspoken boss Marc Wilmots.
Neil Ashton writes: “the Football Association have already been given a strong indication that the 18-year-old, who is eligible to represent four other countries, would prefer England.”
Ashton adds: “The key for the FA is how long Januzaj would have to wait for international clearance, because after two years in England – he joined United at 16 – he has another three years before he would be considered eligible by FIFA to represent his adopted country.”
- Borussia Dortmund do not have an option to buy Man United’s Adnan Januzaj [Press ...
- Man United winger Adnan Januzaj confirms loan move to Borrusia Dortmund on Instagram
- Borussia Dortmund in advanced talks with Man United over Adnan Januzaj loan deal [Sky S...
- Van Gaal confirms that Januzaj is out of Swansea v Manchester United (Video)
- Everton close in on Man United forward Adnan Januzaj [Liverpool Echo]
- ‘Wait and see': Van Gaal refuses to rule out Januzaj loan after Aston Villa win (...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...